• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saliba: "I came to Nice as a boss!"

...debut game, Brest 2 - 0 Nice.

:lol:

To needs to calm down a little tbf.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

LOL This thread turning into an anti-Arteta agenda thread.
Arteta is blatantly talking sh*t and you and Riou try to defend it when it makes no sense.

Nobody said start him in the league, there was no excuse for what Arteta did, exhibit A - Runarsson. One started in the league, one was on bench. One has already come and embarrased themselves, one got told he wasn't ready straight away.

Nice conceded 2 goals but it literally had nothing to do with him (one was a back pass from another defender), plus it was his first senior match in months.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Arteta is blatantly talking sh*t and you and Riou try to defend it when it makes no sense.

Nobody said start him in the league, there was no excuse for what Arteta did, exhibit A - Runarsson. One started in the league, one was on bench. One has already come and embarrased themselves, one got told he wasn't ready straight away.

Nice conceded 2 goals but it literally had nothing to do with him (one was a back pass from another defender), plus it was his first senior match in months.
Yeah, I know. Arteta out and all that. Blah blah blah. Wah wah wah.

al-Ustaadh

Never said Arteta Out tbh, just said he's clearly got the Saliba thing wrong, whether that suits you or not, he did.

It's unreasonable to expect he gets everything right.
I said way in advance that he'd have learning curves. You'll get over it.

al-Ustaadh

But it's also possible that if the club got it wrong on Pepe, that they got it wrong on Saliba.

No matter how it looks on the outside, its also still absolutely possible that Arteta (and Edu for that matter) are right on this issue.

Patience.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
On his experience at Arsenal:

My first six months were difficult, because I was coming from six months where I wasn’t able to train because I was at home (pandemic), and couldn’t train outside, couldn’t play. I arrived there as they were finishing the league season, so I was training alone. As soon as they came back from holidays, we quickly had the first friendly matches where I lacked rhythm and was a bit insufficient physically. The coach immediately told me that I was not ready. I would have at least liked to have a chance to rediscover my rhythm. But this is football, it’s like that.

On what he will bring to OGC Nice’s error-ridden defence:

I am a young player, but for me I can bring my young experience. I have played in Ligue 1, even though I am young, I am here to be the boss. I have come to run the defence and I intend to give my all and I hope that we will be better defensively in the matches to come.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hilarious that the little gimp who runs GFFN twitter account hates Arsenal, just because some fan took the piss out of them back in the day :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
On his experience at Arsenal:

My first six months were difficult, because I was coming from six months where I wasn’t able to train because I was at home (pandemic), and couldn’t train outside, couldn’t play. I arrived there as they were finishing the league season, so I was training alone. As soon as they came back from holidays, we quickly had the first friendly matches where I lacked rhythm and was a bit insufficient physically. The coach immediately told me that I was not ready. I would have at least liked to have a chance to rediscover my rhythm. But this is football, it’s like that.

On what he will bring to OGC Nice’s error-ridden defence:

I am a young player, but for me I can bring my young experience. I have played in Ligue 1, even though I am young, I am here to be the boss. I have come to run the defence and I intend to give my all and I hope that we will be better defensively in the matches to come.

GFFN Man :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom