• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Poor all around Southampton deserved the lead and should have got 1 more at least. I don't want repeat myself but players alot of know who been out of form or average not preforming again Willian Pepe poor Eddie average Elneny poor bellerin average

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Right side been totally ignored. Pepe hardly had a touch and Bellerin hasn't got forward once. Just seems to be the diagonal ball from the back to the left wing.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
:lol:

What do you disagree with me on?

You’re still Arteta in, no? Laca, some of the stuff on Wenger. It’s topical, but since you’re an actual adult (thread names not withstanding) we actually know when we’re bantering each other or just disagreeing on stuff.

If you’re looking for a good brain cell killer I recommend you go to the Xhaka thread.

Breezy

Way too soon to say. He’s rusty.

He’s looked clumsy in a number of matches this season. And why is he so rusty anyway? He’s been out for only a matter of weeks, and it’s not as if he’s come off the back of a serious long term injury.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Pepe & Nketiah non existent. If the ball is not coming to you, go and find it. Martinelli never stops running, they need to do the same!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
You can’t complain that we keep passing it back if you don’t want our forwards to try forward passes.

Cedric was wide open and the ball was almost there.

It's not about Pepe's pass, you numpty. It's about the fact that Cedric was our player in that position.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Nketiah's workrate is really disappointing. Apart from that one moment where he blocked Foster's clearance he's been jogging around for the rest of it

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Theo glad he went to higher League club. Got a real spring in his step.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
:lol:

What do you disagree with me on?
you have some questionable views, you don't see the value of Mohamed ElNeny on a depleted team full of kids that need to learn about integrity and loving your work, with no leadership and what he brings in terms of timing and liberty for his partner (in today's case, Xhaka). But we love you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom