• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
:lol:

I just realised its the wish list as well. I thought that was posted on the Liverpool thread

Goons AFC

Given that David James looks on his way to Stoke, I wouldn't mind a cheeky bid for Sorensen. Heard he might be on his way to Germany, but we'll send Almunia there instead.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Have our standards went to that low? Over the moon over just those 2 players?

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Have our standards went to that low? Over the moon over just those 2 players?

I think they are that low actually considering how reluctant Wenger is to buy anyone. I expect nobody, so I would be delighted if we brought in 2 players who could make a real impact.

tam1886

Established Member
Quick nurse, 10 cc's of adrenaline now, Biggus is having a heart attack!

Disclaimer: That may or may not be the way to help someone having a heart attack. I don't really know, I fell asleep during that House episode.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Since it appears we're not going to sign anyone with experience ready to help the first team, then my wish list is

Sterling
Moses
Smalling
Traore

Sign all 4.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Id take...

Flamini on loan
Chamakh this month and if that fails Ill take Babel.

With these two positions filled and players coming back from injury we could be in for big things this season.

On the youth front....

Merida signing
Traore
Adam Matthews
the Fulham defender kid.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
1008 GMT: Valencia forward David Villa has given the clearest indication yet that he is prepared to move to the Premier League. Manchester United and Liverpool have both been linked to the Spain striker. (Spanish Newspaper AS)

"I like the Premier League a lot. There are a lot of very important teams in England, who play very good football," said Villa.

"It's the league I follow the most, along with La Liga - and I've got a lot of friends playing there."

He's ours!!

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom