• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

dbig

Has anyone actually seen the horse-faced manc **** play recently? Wiki says he only has 4 appearances so far this season, at least two of those were substitute appearances. He's just back after a long injury lay-off, and he's much older than Eduardo. He'll definitely frustrate the **** out of everyone here who's annoyed at the niggling injuries Eduardo and Rosicky got after their injuries.

Personally, wouldn't want him here. If we are intent on getting a 33-year old, I'd rather Ronaldo.

number_0

Established Member
There are litrally dozens of strikes out there who can do the job over RvN, why we take him ahead of any of them is beyond me.
For the record I think RvN is better than most of the strikers at our club, but so are others.
Wenger should'nt buy him, as this is the scraping the bottom of the barrel signing that left the fans very frustrated in the past.

Rohit

Established Member
The thought of Ruud Van Nistelrooy in an Arsenal t-shirt makes me puke.

That this is being suggested on an Arsenal board is scandalising.

What have we come to. We need a striker, a different type of a striker which is obvious but i'd rather we finish trophyless, even outside the top four but RvN in an Arsenal shirt is a no go.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i dont think its actually being sugggested here, it was suggested in the tabloid sh*t and we're just disgusting (erm, discussing) it....

Lord Dula

Established Member
Ooooooooow errrrr some heavy duty posters wishing away in here.

Gurgs no point asking Kel about human emotion. That file was uninstalled before his despatch ;)

Quick wish:- Frings (short term)

Thommybhoy

Established Member
I thought by know we will at least be close to signing someone. When AW said we will try to finish everything soon I guess he meant we might get somebody before the very last minute of transfer window.
Ok Campbell seems to be close more or less, but I'm sure we all thought our new player(s) will be more like Sakho and Dzeko then like Campbell and horseface, which atm seems like reality.
Well better that than nothing....

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
I dunno, I think it'd be quite entertaining to see the reaction from United fans if we signed RVN and he helped us to the title - especially if he scored against them.

Of course, there'd be a certain degree of gag-reflex that would have to be overcome if we signed him. Getting quite adept at it after signing Peanuthead and Dolphinhead though...

asajoseph

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/arsenal-target-dreamed-of-gunners-move" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-l ... nners-move</a>?

One for a few years time maybe?

Thanks for the link brino14!

Floating

Established Member
Hazard has great potential, and actually reminds me a lot of our own Samir Nasri. His agility, balance, and dribbling are top class, and I bet if he was French rather than Belgian he would be considered another "Next Zidane."

As for youngsters from Ligue 1 (Wenger's forte), I'd love Eden Hazard, Moussa Sissoko, Alfred N'Diaye and Mamadou Sakho.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Are you sure you've actually watched Toulouse?

With your Cluj revelation the other day, I'm not so sure. :p

Er, well not religiously, no. Maybe I caught the wrong games? He looked like a Diaby type. Mostly an all actioner, that can get back and intercept with his long legs every now and again.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom