• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

a good write up on bentley

jeremiesgirl

Sorry if this sounds silly but I never realised Bentley was born in Peterborough, in my home town. He could have had a career at Posh :lol: Only kidding :wink:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Nice to see he's happy to learn his trade from the some of the best players in the world rather than going off somewhere else, good lad!

va_va_voom

I thought that, I've only heard good stuff about him but he didn't really impress me last night. He didn't look at all comfortable on the left and I hope he's given a chance in the return leg to play in a more central role.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I quite like his haircut! Ahem.

I've never hidden how much hope I've got for the guy, and for me there was a telling point in his after match interview. He was asked what it was like playing against the likes of Ehiogu (why is that 'u' there?) and he just grinned and said something like 'It's good'. You could see from his face how much he relished it.

He will go all the way.

satan_beckham

think he would have a chance in the FA Cup game against boro,with kanu,ali,bergkamp,wiltord out,he looks set to partner henry...with him playing in the striker position hope he impresses...cos this is the time for he take his chance,he wont have so many chances like this in future...

kajej

I did read in some article taht Wiltord and Dennis are expected to be back for the FA Cup and that Henry is going to be rested again. :shock:

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom