• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A little Help Please Regarding Memberships!

RammiXP

Hi there, I hope someone can give me a little advice regarding the Membership policy at Arsenal, now that i have a decent job and tha ability to fund watching the gunners a little bit more, i intend to get a membership so i can get tickets.

My main question are really these:

Is obtaining a Ticket easy as a red member?

Is it true you can only get 1 ticket per membership, if yes i suppose if i wanted the misses to come i need a membership for her?

And finally does having a membership automatically put me on the waiting list for a seaon ticket??

Thanks guys in advance for any responses.

Rammi

Seed

Tickets for red members only go on sale after they have been offered to silver and gold members so it's not fantastically easy, having said that the newcastle, fulham, everton and birmingham matches have all gone on sale to red members. You're not likely to be able to get tickets to an Arsenal vs Chelsea or Man Utd match basically but will have a fair chance to get tickets for matches against crapper teams :D

You only get one ticket per membership number, so you would need a membership number for the missus and you can buy the tickets together so you get seats together with the seperate numbers.

You have to pay an extra £15 a year (I think, poor memory) to get on the waiting list for a season ticket, it's not automatic, and it's a very long wait.

It's worthwhile and a relatively easy way to get tickets, you'll also be able to after a few years get silver member status which again will make buying tickets easier.

Spike

Established Member
Adding on to Seed's post.

As a Red Member, you are on the waiting list to become a Silver Member. Silver Members' have the opportunity to purchase tickets two months prior to kick-off (home games). Red Members are offered tickets if they're not already sold out to Silver Members after 1 calender month. The waiting time to get promoted to a Silver Member if you join now, is around 6-10 years I guess.

yonatan

Wouldn't the waiting list get much smaller considering how we're moving into Emirates next year?

Spike

Established Member
Even though there's going to be an increase in capacity, there's not going to be wholesale promotions next summer. I'd guess around 5000-10000 Red Members are going to be promoted.

Spike

Established Member
I think half the seats at Highbury are filled with season ticket holders.

Not sure though.

Seed

shariefoo said:
hi..

Just 1 Question..

Can Red Members buy tickets online ??

Yeah if you got to the arsenal website, and click on the ticket information for each matches, there is a link to buy them online from ticketmaster. You just have to put your membership number in and surname.

AxlGunners

Do you have to be a member to get tickets?

I really wanna go to highbury this season but you know i'm only 15, not much money. £30 for the membership plus the seat. Bit pricey :shock:

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom