• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

a little help please

Gunner316

hi,
i am a red member at arsenal and i live in in manchester and im hoping to see arsenal live at highbury this season but i dont know the way to highbury. if any1 out there could help with directions for trains and taxis that would be great. many thanks, chris

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Go to Euston station(from Manchester)
Then go to underground go to Kings cross (victoria line)
Go onto Picadilly line.
Then its Calodonian rd. Holloway Rd. next tube stop is Arsenal

A

Anonymous

*Loyan* said:
BTW Natnat how would you get to Ashburton Grove from Highbury.

come out of holloway rd tube station, turn right, walk for about 7 mins, until you come to a newsagent and an internet cafe, then go left and your 2 mins away, or something like that, drove there a couple of nights bact to check the site out.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
*Loyan* said:

The Grove is literally round the corner from Arsenal tube.

And yeah, basically that was a line from Fever Pitch

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yaskl said:
*Loyan* said:

come out of holloway rd tube station, turn right, walk for about 7 mins, until you come to a newsagent and an internet cafe, then go left and your 2 mins away, or something like that, drove there a couple of nights bact to check the site out.
Thanks man. I'm gonna go up there tomorrow and check outhow things are going.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It actually looks very well. I wanted a first hand view of how things developed, but thanks anyways.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom