• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

a little more orthadox: a look at the right wing and henry

A

Anonymous

Perhaps someone would like to know who the most successful crosser in the premiership is, and how many of his crosses result in goals. Crossing is overrated and with good Centre halves, easily nullified. The key is to have to great wide men who can make runs into the box, can score and pass. That is, we want Ljunberg, who we have, and the old Pires, which we don't have.

I don't see as ever having as stingy a defense as Chelsea, because we attack far too much. Still, when you look at us as a team, we do play 4-4-1-1. The problem is we get tend to get drawn too far up when teams are playing with so many men behind the ball. That is, we are easily caught on the break. It's a tricky situation. The way we play is fine; our defenders simply have to be more disciplined and our wide players have to track back. Combine that with a better goalkeeper and we are easily in the top 2/3 defenses in England.

A

Anonymous

patrick42uk said:
when swp moves to tottenham, i cannot wait to read the retractions by some people saying how he is overrated e.t.c.
For one of the very few times, I must disagree with you. I think he is a very good player who can easily become a great player when surrounded by better players. I also think the forwards at Tottenham will make his midfield play look even better. The possibility exists that they may become too dependent on him to create and that Defoe might encroach on his space. Still, I don't think he's headed that way anyway.

Gunner Ossie

Kwame said:
Bergkamp hasn't really had a bad game so far,
:lol: :lol: That's hilarious

thats exactly what i thought :lol:

dennis has been utter **** in many games this season

i remember at least 4 games where he was missing (eg against man U). furthermore, there was other games where his touch seemed to have deserted him.

sabret00the

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Kwame said:
LMAO.

You don't ask Henry to adapt; you adapt to his skill and ability.

that says all that needs to be said about this thread
if everyone thought like that we'd have a team of 11 people playing by themselves and when he's injured or left then what? life stops there? **** that this is a team game, he must learn to meet in the middle.

Gurgen

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Kwame said:
LMAO.

You don't ask Henry to adapt; you adapt to his skill and ability.

that says all that needs to be said about this thread

Completely agree with Kwame. Why should the star adapt to the mediocrity?

kanuuu

Established Member
Gunner Ossie said:
Kwame said:
Bergkamp hasn't really had a bad game so far,
:lol: :lol: That's hilarious

thats exactly what i thought :lol:

dennis has been utter s**t in many games this season

i remember at least 4 games where he was missing (eg against man U). furthermore, there was other games where his touch seemed to have deserted him.

LOL, Bergkamp has been **** in more games than he's been brilliant this season, still a legend though.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom