• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,674

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea are selling thier most important midfielder to buy a 17 years old for 55M. Sums them up

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Chelsea are selling thier most important midfielder to buy a 17 years old for 55M. Sums them up
I don’t think they have the balls to sell Gallagher after the fans made it clear they want him to stay. Poch made him his captain as well

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

I’ve checked and nobody has said that. They’re just praying that West Ham do us a favour.
Buh what do you think is likely going to happen? I think aside Sheffield or Burnley city wouldn't have wish to play any other team team, they'll score bucket loads

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I don’t think they have the balls to sell Gallagher after the fans made it clear they want him to stay. Poch made him his captain as well
They shouldn't him and Caicedo settle well with palmer just stick with this midfield

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah moyes definitely gone he not getting best of his current team that have good players in it

They likely getting destroyed against city too our last hope is Sp**s really

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom