• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

nazo

Established Member
Anyone play this before?
A couple of friends invited me to a small league to play in, but there weren't many of us to play so i decided not to join. Today i was bored and thought of making a topic to see if anyone was interested in making a league. If we get enough players we can make a good 10-20ish player league and see how it works.

Anyways, first things first, how is this game overall? I read about it and it looks pretty interesting and it seems like it doesn't require lots of time everyday.

Edit:
For anyone who wants to join, register and search for:
League ID: 113109
Or visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=113109" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=113109</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; after registering.

You'll be asked to enter a name for your team, then you have to wait for the admin to let you in the league.

invisibleman18

Established Member
Never heard of it so just searched for it.
Seems like an online football manager game where you manage a made up team. Sounds interesting. I'm definitely in.

Nutsy

Established Member
Is this game need to be downloaded or played straight from the website itself? Looks good.

nazo

Established Member
It looks like you can just play from your browser, nothing to download.

entropy13

Established Member
Won the 3rd season in the private league I'm in (members of a forum).

It's great, and this time they've certainly made significant changes from previous.

RC8

Established Member
Well, if you post a link I might join in if someone else is needed.

JML

http://www.xperteleven.com/
Xpert Eleven is a football manager game where you manage a fictitious football team. The thought behind the game is that you compete with your friends in a league that you create yourselves. A league must contain at least 6 teams and there is no upper limit. You can also have teams in more than one league.

You manage your team/teams in good times as well as bad. Your tasks consist of selecting your team and working out some cunning tactical moves. You will be contacted by agents who will try to sell you players and you can also sell your own players.
Looks interesting. I'd do it.

nazo

Established Member
Maybe if get enough people we can make two or more leagues where people can get promoted to the 'better' league or demoted down to the other one. I'm not sure if we can do it but i think i read somewhere that we could.

Should i put this in the lobby/other section, where more people can see it?

Christofaux

why not start small and build it? we have 6 here dont we that said they would play. Make a small league and then post it somewhere else, ide rather see members only simply because we want dedicated people to make the game last and fun.

Christofaux

You are able to request player names, im going to make it at the moment only one player name per person. Example i have Fredrik Ljungberg as he fits my team :p

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom