• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Message From A Barcelona Fan......(Great Read)

mariaines

gun4glory said:
Barca fans are smart... All the barca fans i know are ALWYA on the same wavelength as me... I guess it comes withh supporting a FOOTBALL team :D !

A Barca - Arsenal Final is what ive been dreaming of ALL season, I dont want to meet them before...
I want Juve, but not in the final, semis maybe! ( I want Vieira back at Highbury on last time! If he does come he deserves an ovation and respect no boos or anything)

Great read and he has a point... Here's hoping will be in Paris on May 17th!
we are on the same wavelenght! :D both teams have always had a good relationship.. and it's not just because you destroyed madrid and made our way to win la liga easier, it's because what i've said many times.. you're nothing in football if you don't have class and respect for your opponent.
And yes, i'd love to see both sides to make it to the final..altough i'd probably end at the hospital recovering from a heart attack.. but one step at the time.. first benfica and you juventus.. :wink:

Biggus

Established Member
An Arsebarce final is still on!. Its Juventus, and then either Ajax,Inter or Villareal.....Its Payback time Vieira! :D

Army of Me

Established Member
Sol man said:
Found a barca forum and it is interesting to read some of their views on Arsenal
http://forum.fcbarcelonaweb.co.uk/index ... topic=3834
interesting? some of that is laughable...

Beast:
"i wonder why Wenger is heading the first team when he should be handling the youth team ONLY."

antonk:
"Quincy was very, very good though, if Wenger had to offload somebody he should have offloaded Lupoli."

Beast:
"well selling Quincy Owusu (sp) is one of the dumbest thing i heard in my life"

puyol5:
"reyes is the worst thing that has happened to the gunners"

Beast:
"nah i believe it is Wenger"

Beast (again, god I swear this guy is a closet arse fan he, he knows so much about us)
"no Rohan... Wenger is a bad tactician.. he is a very good scout"

Viper

Established Member
He probably decided to stop supporting us when we had 3 consecutive defeats back in November or December.

G0D

Almighty
:lol:

There was a comment in that topic about Henry being sick of being a 1 man team. Ronaldinho must be unhappy then... 8)

mariaines

:lol: funny forum.. i registered there and posted some stuff but i don't think i will keep doing it.. they're not Barça fans.. they're just admirers! (a lot of them saying they admire zidane or whatever.. a true Barça fan can't say that!!) no football discussion at all and their impressions about arsenal are, at least, basics.. i tryied to post something to teach them something about arsenal tough.. :D

leongsh

For all those who are looking forward to an Arsenal v Barcelona final, a word of caution: You are thinking too far ahead. Let's take it one match at a time. Juventus is Arsenal's opponent in the quarter-final and until we get past this round, there will be no UEFA Champions League final date for Arsenal in May 2006 much less even a semi-final place.

Reyes(9)

Let's go past Juve and im definetely Confident that we can make it to the Final Whether it's Barca or any other team ..We must take this cup back to Highbury ..ok ok i know that im dreaming alot but hopefully We CAN DO IT :D what a wonderful final it would be Barca-Arsenal ..Henry will stamp on this game .. :D

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom