• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A quick question about Quincy

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I've been on holiday for most of July and where I am doesn't really have much access to the internet. In fact this is only the second time I've been online since so have been pretty much out in the wilderness with literally no arsenal news being broadcast at all.

My point being, last night, after looking at all of our preseason match reports on Arsenal.com I see no sign of Quincy even being on the tour of Austria.

Now I know he was in the World Youth Cup back in June and is probably being rested, but I also see that Senderos is in the squad. Possibly because Quincy got further in the tournament. Haven't checked but thinking back on it I think that is probably the reason as I don't recall fabregas being in any of the squads either, but then again I didn't really look out to see if he was or not so I'm not sure if he did play.

Anyways if my reason isn't correct could someone tell me if there are other reasons why he wasn't in the squad for the tours.

Also does anyone have any info on who is in the squad for the match against Ajax tonight? Like I said I have no source of Arsenal info here so anything would be helpful.

KingReyes

Established Member
Welcome back Loyan. I saw some footage of Arsenal training in Austria and Quincy was there with the rest of the side. Why he hasn't played yet I don't know, could be because he has a slight knock maybe? Or Wenger is just giving him a much needed rest. Hopefully we'll get to see him in the Amsterdam Tournament.

I'm not sure mate whay he didnt play in the pre-season tour, but I know for a fact that he was with the team in training, I have access to Arsenal on-line tv, and was able to watch them train. Quincy dazzled Reyes with a sublimed piece of skill ha ha.

sabret00the

Established Member
some players are being rested, quincy had a huge summer and so we're gonna hold him till the bervern game to bring him back down to reality.

jay-d

Established Member
Quincy , Cesc and Gilberto haven't featured at all during the pre season as they had tournaments in the summer and Jens only returned yesterday against Ajax. You will see them but Wenger knows there gonna get a lot of games this season so he's giving them a big a break as possible.

Jkreffer

Established Member
I imagine that Gilberto especially will be playing a lot of games. Hopefully he can stay injury free this year and give the defense the protection they need.

FrankArsenal

jay-d said:
Quincy , Cesc and Gilberto haven't featured at all during the pre season as they had tournaments in the summer and Jens only returned yesterday against Ajax. You will see them but Wenger knows there gonna get a lot of games this season so he's giving them a big a break as possible.

You're right. Cesc and Quincy will feature against Beveren.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom