• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A rift between Sol and Jens, the reason he´s dropped?

goonerkads

I must say that in the last two games I have been VERY impressed with Alumunia, he can make spectacular saves, he has great ball distribution and senses danger quickly(Yakubu incident). Arsenae Wengers decision to put him in goal has earned us two clean sheets in four games and that may have been a factor in our "slump" being ended...

Jinn

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
Mark said:
bomb_diggy said:
well as u konw as a keeper u have to make 2 choices
either to punch or catch
i think cos of the rosenberg game almunia has lost some confidence in cathcin so hes decided to punch
and i like him for makin that decision fair play to him

No text language.

i hope the original post was edited cos i dont really see any SMS language in there. a few typos, sure, but lets not be too harsh here :)

You, not u.

Soler

Established Member
seb_afc said:
Mark said:
bomb_diggy said:
well as u konw as a keeper u have to make 2 choices
either to punch or catch
i think cos of the rosenberg game almunia has lost some confidence in cathcin so hes decided to punch
and i like him for makin that decision fair play to him

No text language.

why do you guys hate txt language so much?

Because it's not that bloody hard to type the full word, and it's also easier to read. Intelligent people type properly.

Adam

Established Member
Not intelligent people, but people who want to project an intelligent or presentable image.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Played Pro Evo 4 last night with a mate- Jens played 3 games and let in 5 goals- Almunia played 3 and let in.... none! A coincidence?

:D

Gunner8

OneteaminLondon said:
Played Pro Evo 4 last night with a mate- Jens played 3 games and let in 5 goals- Almunia played 3 and let in.... none! A coincidence?

:D
Same here but don't make him goes out,NEVER lol.
I pushed triangle 3 times,3mistakes,3goals :evil:

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom