• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

About Freddie and Reyes

AFCG7

Established Member
First this lil bit on Freddie.. taken from BBC quoting other sources of course:

"Freddie Ljungberg is man of perpetual motion. Exclusive GPS studies show the Swede ran 15km, touched the ball 149 times and stood still for 10.8 seconds in a match earlier this season. Arsenal lost 3-0 to Inter Milan. (Daily Mirror) "

unbeleivable.

and this rather interesting piece on Reyes :lol:

The Premiership may have lost Goldenballs in the summer but in his place can now welcome Swollenballs. Arsenal new-boy Jose Antonio Reyes is given the dubious nickname following an even more dubious goal celebration when Seville team-mate Francisco Gallardo bit him on his "manhood". (The Sun)

[/b]

D.Dappa

^^ they had a picture of the celebration in the Mirror today. aparently there was a controversial storm over it in spain.

Holla

slapz

Yeah, some guy bit into his private parts whilst they were all on the floor celebrating. Apparently, he didnt see the funny side of it :mrgreen:

JazzG

Established Member
turtle said:
Well, Freddie can teach him how to wear a sock inside for protection ;D

I don't think any of our lads will be biting his nuts, well I hope not!

KoLo28

what the hell, what a freak... i'm sure he's nuts will be safe at arsenal. just goes to show what a hard worker freddie is.

gypped

Freddy is one of Arsenal's most underrated players I think. I mean, yeah, everyone knows he's effing amazing, but no one realises quite how amazing he is. What a workhorse, he does a lot for the team.

gypped said:
Freddy is one of Arsenal's most underrated players I think. I mean, yeah, everyone knows he's effing amazing, but no one realises quite how amazing he is. What a workhorse, he does a lot for the team.

Up and down and up and down, hes one of our best players..gives it his al and doesnt stop..top lad..

thierrys_girl

Established Member
José Antonio Reyes said:
Up and down and up and down, hes one of our best players..gives it his al and doesnt stop..top lad..

that is so true, im always seeing him running up and down too

arsena1

actually I'm not surprised at Freddie's stats.
I notice how empty the right hand side of the pitch is when wiltord plays. Lauren had to contend with a lot more defenders.
but when freddie plays, he gets back and tackles.

but the extra mileage is more because of his constant
runs to get to open spaces probably.

KoLo28

he's an incredible athlete, i didn't think soccer players covered 15km, midfielders in AFL cover up to 19km... thats the best ones though.. great effort.

JazzG

Established Member
Cheers, I've seen it been played before, didn't quite understand what was going on though :?

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I don't understand what this post is about. Is it to make us all remember how good Freddie is now that we have Reyes?

Reyes is not going to push Freddie oiut of the squad at all. I think he will play striker but on the right. He will do what henry does on the left ... on the right. As usual,with arsenal they will all switch position to completely bamboozle opposition.

Freddie and Reyes will be on the pitch at the same time.

Freddie is too central to Arsenal for him to be benched.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom