• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ADU to europe

mood

Outside England, let him go ANYWHERE except for PSV. As for they are Chelsea's feeder club.

Soler

Established Member
He's so overrated. Yes, by those people, but there is no way a 14 year old is as good as they say he is.

Gurgen

Established Member
Yeah, well, he doesn't say anything, it's mainly the Americans who have to make a drama out of everything.

himanshu

i think heel be a good player but the amercians are hyping him up too much!!!

and get real hes 14 i dont think he's that serious about his girlfriend!!!

but i might change my mind if anyone posts a pic!!

im 15 so dont say grossss

Gunner4life09

And that's why I hate him

its no his fault they hype him up, hate the american meadia not him. i mean he has to be good if he's 14 and plays for the under-17 Us squad and score so many goals in that tournament i can't remember which but he did really well, well maybe he isn't as good as they say he is but he's definitely good.

skart14

I don't wish him any particular harm but i'm not really keen on him either, I think it would be ****ing funny if if he turned out to be a dud.... ;D

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom