• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
AFTV is 99% about banter / individuals. I’d recommend the other 11,136 threads for the Arsenal discussion.

To be fair. Football media is banter. AFTV or football channels are similar to football forum, the purpose is to express their opinion in the social media.

Arsenalmania/Red Cafe/RAWK/FightingCock/Bluemoon/Chelsea also made fun/banter of other club by creating thread of let's all laugh at xxxx.

Opposition fans (except me) also came to opposition forums to banter the other clubs like how other fans came to AFTV channel.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
To be fair. Football media is banter. AFTV or football channels are similar to football forum, the purpose is to express their opinion in the social media.

Arsenalmania/Red Cafe/RAWK/FightingCock/Bluemoon/Chelsea also made fun/banter of other club by creating thread of let's all laugh at xxxx.

Opposition fans (except me) also came to opposition forums to banter the other clubs like how other fans came to AFTV channel.
Yeah people like to act like AFTV is so alien to talkSPORT, fan clubs, the angry guy at the pub yelling at the TV, etc. – this sort of thing has been around for years.

At the end of the day we're watching grown men chase a ball around. There's always going to be some degree of nuttiness + banter.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

ErFprikXMAIrCZf

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

:lol:

Also, apparently Troopz is in trouble for being sexist.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom