• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Wait what? Saka is head and shoulders the best of the bunch.
nop.
His is an average to good winger that has good movement but its southampton level at best. Iwobi was 3 times the player he is at that age and we sold him to Everton.

MaraDon

The whole fan base writing off a young player who is scraping for minutes. Yeah he looked clueless, but all the players have looked clueless for a long time.

Pretty scummy to write off young players.
it is not writing off its being realistic.
they are all good prospect but none of them is good enough for us. Maybe Willock. the rest are all players that are going to be sold sooner or later.

Remember the feeling that you got when watching The Ox for the first time... After 30 seconds you knew the boy was special. Same with Gnabry.
I have that feeling only with Willock with the rest... meh.

Underhill

neither him or saka are good enough for us.

Remember when our young players were The Ox, Serge Gnabri and Aaron Ramsey?

the only one from the new bunch that looks like it can make it here is Willock (a big if) the rest (Nelson, Saka, AMN, Smith Rowe) are not good enough.
Gnabry didnt play nearly as well as Saka do for us. You have hindsight bias because he blew up at Bayern.

MaraDon

Gnabry didnt play nearly as well as Saka do for us. You have hindsight bias because he blew up at Bayern.
Gnabry was everything you want in an attacker. Powerfull determined selfish but not cocky. When he picked the ball up you knew something special was going to happen.

Saka as good as he looks never looked special. never ever.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's so comfortable in the final third...

He's basically a forward minded player forced to play in defense.

Impact

Established Member
Better last night. I also knew from the moment it went to penalties that he would take and score penalty number 5. Still has to work on his offensive movement which may take some time to return following his stint at right-back.

His defensive awareness/decision-making is still naive at best. Has to be aware of where Oxlade-Chamberlain is before he nips in to win the ball for his goal. And there were a couple of occasions where he lost possession in our final third putting us under needless pressure.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Gnabry was everything you want in an attacker. Powerfull determined selfish but not cocky. When he picked the ball up you knew something special was going to happen.

Saka as good as he looks never looked special. never ever.
Nothing special ever happened when he had the ball here though. Though he obviously was talented.

And saka is three years younger than when Gnabry left.
Saka is also one year younger than Iwobi when he started hanging with the first squad.

Lets see where Saka is in a year. You might be suprised.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Iwobi was 3 times the player he is at that age
BNJR.gif

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
neither him or saka are good enough for us.

Remember when our young players were The Ox, Serge Gnabri and Aaron Ramsey?

the only one from the new bunch that looks like it can make it here is Willock (a big if) the rest (Nelson, Saka, AMN, Smith Rowe) are not good enough.

Please tell me you were drunk when posting this...

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
AMN was very good last night playing in his PROPER position. He's always been a RW/RM for me. Never in a million years a CM or full back. When he was in the youth team, for me, his best games were on the wings. He pressed very well and was well balanced in defence and attack. Got his goal, scored a penalty. What a comeback from someone who was supposedly down and out according to some on here.

lazyfreak

AMN was very good last night playing in his PROPER position. He's always been a RW/RM for me. Never in a million years a CM or full back. When he was in the youth team, for me, his best games were on the wings. He pressed very well and was well balanced in defence and attack. Got his goal, scored a penalty. What a comeback from someone who was supposedly down and out according to some on here.
It's not just for you but for the umpteenth time, the guy has already said a couple years ago and has reiterated it recently that RW/RM is his natural position. Although now, he also says CM is his other natural position. Having said that though, you make it seem like he put in some class performance. He was livelier and even got himself what was essentially a tap in. Overall, not much to write home about. Good pen at the end though.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That was much better from him. He grew in confidence as the game wore on. Will end up being like Matuidi. Unspectacular but the kind of player every squad needs.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was happy with his performance. Great goal

Going forward in the first half yes. Faded badly in the second half and tactically awful in defensive situations. Looked very tired.

Had to do better to stop that 94th minute cross from Williams.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I’m delighted for him as fans were starting to get on his back. Hope he’ll keep on improving, and cut out the silly mistakes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
better than his last game against Vitoria it's up to him to keep his performance up we seen that before with AMN one good game then followed by 3-4 bad games.

Pepes blue pill

nop.
His is an average to good winger that has good movement but its southampton level at best. Iwobi was 3 times the player he is at that age and we sold him to Everton.

You didnt have to take up a coke habit just cus you love maradona mate...took it too far and now you have lost your mind...I hate to see this happen :(

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Thought he looked great. It’s clear to me he has got box-to-box/defensive midfielder written all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom