• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aleksandr Golovin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We get linked to a lot of players like this so it could be nothing, also he's not ready to start for Arsenal so perhaps a smaller club in a better European league would be more useful for him. However, he does look destined for big things. His technique and two-footedness are rare, as a prospect I'd take him all day long.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

Transfer mode is on

It's always helpful to have a player perform well against you as an audition (and I thought he performed just the right amount of well, scored a free-kick and was their best player, but not so good that we got knocked out haha). But there is a sensible argument for why there's a place for him here. Santi is gone, while Özil & Mkhi are both 29. At 21 he could be the future creative hub of our midfield.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Will be him or Meyer to replace Wilshere in my opinion

Could be Meyer, though remember there's also Cazorla to replace. With the amount of open praising going on I'd be very surprised if the club aren't keen on Golovin. He's almost completely two-footed and his technique is near impeccable. We all know Wenger can't resist that. I've liked him for a while and I've got it in my head that he'll come to us so I'll be disappointed if not.

BBF

We're not signing this guy, he's the type of signing Leverkusen make.

Aevi

Hale End FC

He's a lovely player, I'd be happy to have him if Wilshere and/or Ramsey leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Been impressed with him clearly much better than wilshere. But we'll end up with Mayer because his free

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Very impressed with this kid. Wherever he ends up I’ll be watching him, wouldnt be surprised at all if we are in for him, type of a player we need

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
HAs that Rosicky thing about him. Creative player with a nice shot and acceleration, but then there’s that defensive side about him, the grit, determination to win the ball. Been scouting him for the last year or two, and keeps impressing me. He’s still raw on the edges but talent is there to reach top.
Wenger, rightfully so, likes those eastern european geniuses (Hleb, Thomas, Mkhi, to some extent even Özil (and Xhaka) and Aršavin (there I blame AW for not getting best out of him..)), and the way he keeps answering question about him makes me really suspicious he has his eyes on kid closely.

Stannis

HAs that Rosicky thing about him. Creative player with a nice shot and acceleration, but then there’s that defensive side about him, the grit, determination to win the ball. Been scouting him for the last year or two, and keeps impressing me. He’s still raw on the edges but talent is there to reach top.

Yeah that stood out to me as well. I know its easy to physical against Arsenal but he did have steel, certainly more than Meyer. Also I suspect he will be less demanding of game time as compared to Meyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom