• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Exactly he's 23 and homegrown, we can get 30 million For him next season if thing don't work out. I don't see the rush to cash in

Mikhi is the one we need to sell, not iwobi

Nobody wants to buy Mkhi. We’re trying to build a squad to compete. The defense needs addressing and we’re in a position to sell a squad player in order to help fix the defense. This is what we should be doing. We’re not in a position where we can hoard players and fix all the holes in the team at the same time.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If selling him allow us to get Upemacano and we get Coutinho ... then is an absolutely yes!!! There are plenty of young players pushing anyway ... he would not be missed.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've made up for it with youth players. AMN, Guendouzi, Willock, Nelson are all part of first team plans.
Don’t think AMN counts as youth anymore.

Youth:
Guendouzi, Willock, Nelson

Seniors:
Özil, Mustafi, Sokratis, Monreal, Ceballos, Mhki, Mavropanos, Leno, Torreira, Xhaka, Auba, Laca, Elneny, Kola, Pepe, Deyan

Home Grown:
Iwobi, Bellerin, Holding, Martinez, AMN, Chambers, Macey

If we sell Iwobi we’ll either have to replace him with youth or another home grown.

Edit: No we’re allowed one more non homegrown senior, sorry. Sell!

Last edited:

em9999

My rainbows
Iwobi so over rated I wouldn't give 50p for him..

Should snap Evertons Scouse wheel trim stealing hands off

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Don’t think AMN counts as youth anymore.

Youth:
Guendouzi, Willock, Nelson

Seniors:
Özil, Mustafi, Sokratis, Monreal, Ceballos, Mhki, Mavropanos, Leno, Torreira, Xhaka, Auba, Laca, Elneny, Kola, Pepe, Deyan

Home Grown:
Iwobi, Bellerin, Holding, Martinez, AMN, Chambers, Macey

If we sell Iwobi we’ll either have to replace him with youth or another home grown.

Saka. Done.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
tenor.gif

em9999

My rainbows
Yes clearly we would just up on Rugani or Upamecano

Just like we have given up Tierney who we have been chasing for a eternity and of who will prob sign tomorrow..

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

WHY DID WE REJECT 30M FFS?

Because it's not enough for a player who has extensive experience at a club like arsenal, had scored in a European final and is the main man in his national team. Especially in a market where no marks like McBurnie are going for 20m, AWB is 50m and Wesley Moraes is 22m.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If Emery playing width I can see how the outside CAM like Iwobi favorable. Not a super attacking manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom