• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

Aren't Atleti going to buy Costa back? Why would you spend 60M on Laca if you can buy Diego for the same amount of money?
We don't want to sell our game changer to Chelsea, but you think they'll be willing to sell theirs to us? Besides, what makes you think Costa will choose us over Atleti?

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
We don't want to sell our game changer to Chelsea, but you think they'll be willing to sell theirs to us? Be realistic. Besides, what makes you think Costa will choose us over Atleti?
I meant Atleti would choose Costa over Laca since he was available.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
IMO we could get Lacazette & Mbappé.

Lacazette might be signed next week. As a "safety". Then if Mbappé is available we will still go after him. It's once in a lifetime opportunity.

Besides I don't think Mbappé is ready yet to play alone as a CF. He's never done that. Do not forget he's only 18. He still has to develop his physical abilities. Can't see him upfront alone facing Shawcross/Huth.

If Alexis leaves Mbappé could play as a LF, Lacazette as a CF and they both switch positions during the game. A bit like we've seen Welbz & Alexis doing during the final.

Mbappé loves coming from the left. it might work very well. Then in 2/3 seasons when he will be stronger & more mature he could play upfront alone.

carlito'sway

Established Member
IMO we could get Lacazette & Mbappé.

Lacazette might be signed next week. As a "safety". Then if Mbappé is available we will still go after him. It's once in a lifetime opportunity.

Besides I don't think Mbappé is ready yet to play alone as a CF. He's never done that. Do not forget he's only 18. He still has to develop his physical abilities. Can't see him upfront alone facing Shawcross/Huth.

If Alexis leaves Mbappé could play as a LF, Lacazette as a CF and they both switch positions during the game. A bit like we've seen Welbz & Alexis doing during the final.

Mbappé loves coming from the left. it might work very well. Then in 2/3 seasons when he will be stronger & more mature he could play upfront alone.

Laca + Mbappe is 200 M. Unless Sanchez is leaving, I highly doubt the club would spend that amount.
I don't think Sanchez is leaving either.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
9 years before Giroud signed.
1303010929fc414109d0015954.jpg

4 years since Giroud signed;

14020379767_68f6571a7d_o.gif
Arsenal+v+Hull+City+FA+Cup+Final+mGxxEb6UJBfl.jpg

2934F9D300000578-3103833-image-a-137_1433010610845.jpg

Aston+Villa+v+Arsenal+FA+Cup+Final+rVI_LBD5zOVl.jpg

0GT6b7tMym

TELEMMGLPICT000130231297-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqaBJSHwufYM_Fh0ArUj1hen6jm8JmtdbOYDNXtsUnvuU.jpeg

The big man (+Rambo & Alexis) has won more trophies for this club than any other Arsenal player in our squad right now. If he represents our 'stagnant period' then what do them other 21 phuckers signify??

Özil was the signing in 2013.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Laca + Mbappe is 200 M. Unless Sanchez is leaving, I highly doubt the club would spend that amount.
I don't think Sanchez is leaving either.

I think he is. That's why I think both are possible.
We could get £45M for Sanchez, £20/25M for Giroud, and £10M for Perez. So that's £70/75M.

I think if Sanchez wanted to sign a new contract he would have done so already.
It's just a matter of time before he's sold IMO although I'd like him to stay.

karl

The club should go all out for both if they can. Not only will it be a good indicator to Alexis about what the club plan, but Mbappe is great investment even if he leaves an a few years. I can't see his value decreasing, unless his form is appalling.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Spending 90 mil on mbappe would be ridiculous cos he's currently just a one season wonder.

Like that, arsenal might as well punt on a 32 goal league one-championship season Afobe or a very talented Niles.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Spending 90 mil on mbappe would be ridiculous cos he's currently just a one season wonder.

Like that, arsenal might as well punt on a 32 goal league one-championship season Afobe or a very talented Niles.

Sometimes you've got to take risks with a player like Mbappe after a breakthrough season at a young age.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Sometimes you've got to take risks with a player like Mbappe after a breakthrough season at a young age.
But afobe would be essentially free of charge.

Gnarby scored a hatrick for Germany.

Akpom should be given more chances.

Lucan Perez scored a hatrick against Base in ucl and got rested the next few matches.

Joel Campbell got loaned out

carlito'sway

Established Member

carlito'sway

Established Member
Why wpuld monaco sell to their rivals makes no sense!!

$$$.... It has happened before. They have sold players regularly to PSG, from George Weah to Kursawa. Also happened the other way as well.
Not saying the deal is going to happen. Just reporting the new offer that may be the new benchmark. I still believe Mbappe will stick around at Monaco one more season.

carlito'sway

Established Member
They have cash themselves why would you let psg become a bayern in the french league by selling to them. Thats like city selling to chelsea!

It is a different dynamic in L1 from that stand point. Both clubs have traded players regularly. It is harder for OM to sell to PSG (and vice versa) because of the rivalry and hate between the two clubs. Not nearly as intense between ASM and PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom