• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: expectations for his second season

How many goals will Alexis score this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
holy effing moly!!!!

loving this! I guess this justifies and explains the cesc stuff...very surprised we went in for him and pretty damn delighted it has come off!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
qxzyYY6.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF ****ING GOD!!!! WE ACTUALLY SIGNED ALEXIS..... HOLY ****!!!

arsmile

Established Member
holy effing moly!!!!

loving this! I guess this justifies and explains the cesc stuff...very surprised we went in for him and pretty damn delighted it has come off!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very very happy about this! That mean wenger is not afraid anymore to spend 30M+ very good start in this summer debuchy will be next and hopefully a quality midfelder signing later.

G0D

Almighty
Chuffed to bits. Now to announce Debuchy and sign a CM that can rival Ramsey and i'll be a very, very happy chappy. Not that i'm not a happy chap right now, of course!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

BsNKLsPCcAATbaf.jpg

Was there ever any doubt? 8))

Ok... yes there may have been some, but it's official Alexis is a gooner, holy ****, 11 months ago we were all in doom and gloom mode, now we've got Özil and Alexis both playing for us.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLKVHUDyKgk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLKVHUDyKgk</a>

Salieri

squallkid said:
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140710/alexis-sanchez-agrees-to-join-arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chile international striker Alexis Sanchez has agreed to join Arsenal Football Club on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.

QSilqA6.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cant stop thinking of rambo Özil sanchez walcott cazorla playing in the same squad f**king hell! If we add quality defensive midfelder our starting 11 will be very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom