• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaise

At this point after failing for Mbappe, giving Alexis all the money he wants and extending him would be the most logical move by club, if they got Mbappe think it would be different, but like some said before there is no pr stunt this time to pull the board out after they failed with Mbappe and there isnt enough interest abroad, selling to City at this point would be suicidal move, lucky for us fans.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sanchez to score the winning penalty today & celebrate pulling his shirt off revealing another shirt saying he signed a new contract. any buyers?
If he's signed a new contract, their wouldn't be any buyers ;)

Yato

I just read that Liverpool wants 100m for Coutinho :lol:

I mean, if we sell Alexis for 50 mil, we are the ****tiest club ever.

neimad

I just read that Liverpool wants 100m for Coutinho :lol:

I mean, if we sell Alexis for 50 mil, we are the ****tiest club ever.

The fact he's in the last year of his contract lowers the price significantly. Besides Liverpool wouldn't get £100 million for Coutinho.

RoadrunnerReloaded

Blue Moon Forum Troll said:
- Arsenal ITKs on Arsenal Mania start reporting Sanchez is off to City, notably HughWizzy who first broke the news and details of Wenger's contract extension..

Found this gem.

So where are all these mysterious "Arsenal ITKs on Arsenal Mania" that know Sanchez is off to City? And WTF is this HughWizzy ******?

Bendtneer

The mistake of giving him just a four year deal & not renewing earlier is done.

Selling to City for 50m now or losing him on a free in 11 months are both awful options.
I can't understand why you give a 35 million signing a 4 year deal n not 5.But give debuchy,arteta,Sanoga,welbeck 5 yr contract when you sign them.This club makes me lol sometimes

LacazetteAFC

I can't understand why you give a 35 million signing a 4 year deal n not 5.But give debuchy,arteta,Sanoga,welbeck 5 yr contract when you sign them.This club makes me lol sometimes

It's pretty obvious Sanchez and agent wouldn't agree to a 5 year deal otherwise it would of been offered.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

He has a post dated May 28th saying Wenger wasn't going to be signing a new contract. ha

And he's really sticking his neck out on the line because he has another post from 15 hours ago saying Sanchez will be signing a new deal.

Let's be honest... nobody knows WTF is going on. Best wait until things are made official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom