• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With him gone I think we’ll have more good games which blow us away, like Everton. But equally they’ll probably be quite a few dull games where you just wish someone would throw their body in there like Alexis would.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Get ready to enjoy the most frustrating world class played about United fans.

And that’s not bitterness, I’ve been saying that for years. I am interested to see him on the right though, all united fans seem to agree he’ll be playing on the right or second striker.

blaze_of_glory

When do we play them next? Should call up a yout team bruiser to come on and smash this guy in the 95th minute, hockey style.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Get ready to enjoy the most frustrating world class played about United fans.

And that’s not bitterness, I’ve been saying that for years. I am interested to see him on the right though, all united fans seem to agree he’ll be playing on the right or second striker.

He's best position is either as a true CF or SS. Last year he racked up insane stats as that hybrid CF/SS. Don't know why he was moved back to the LW.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He's best position is either as a true CF or SS. Last year he racked up insane stats as that hybrid CF/SS. Don't know why he was moved back to the LW.
Because we bought Lacazette when the team was set up to buy a wide forward.

Now in hindsight it was clear we knew he was leaving. United won’t get the best of Sanchez, I’ve already told my mates not to expect that top 5 player in the world Alexis unless they play him centrally.

halfvolley

Wenger saying to the press we offered the dog whisperer the absolute maximum amount of money Arsenal could afford, but obviously couldn't match Manc money so he wanted to leave. I bet he would have stayed if we offered him 550k. Greedy little prat, it's literally all about the money for him.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Wenger saying to the press we offered the dog whisperer the absolute maximum amount of money Arsenal could afford, but obviously couldn't match Manc money so he wanted to leave. I bet he would have stayed if we offered him 550k. Greedy little prat, it's literally all about the money for him.

Not entirely. Man U probably sold him a dream like we did in 2014. We are sixth and he's playing with the likes of Holding and Chambers. We ****ed that up. It's our own fault as well.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Not entirely. Man U probably sold him a dream like we did in 2014. We are sixth and he's playing with the likes of Holding and Chambers. We ****ed that up. It's our own fault as well.
Yep let’s not absolve ourselves of all responsibility. We have been pathetic since he joined.

Wenger still holds a lot of blame for this.

halfvolley

Sure, but it's clearly still more about money than winning. He still would have left if we were in the top 3 right now. (And at United he'll be a couple of injuries away from playing with Fellaini and Darmian.)

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

You believing this nonsense is why Wenger, Ivan and co are still in charge and happy fleecing the fans year on year.

How many more of our top players have to leave in their primes until you realize that this isnt about the money? Henry, Cesc, RVP, now Sanchez and likely Özil all during the Emirates years wanted out when they saw what was on the cards.

I mean who in their right mind wants to stick around AFC and be underpaid vs that of your rivals AND not win top honors as you fight for 4-6th year on year?

Be smart. Players arent fans. Once you realize that and direct you anger at those who can build an environment that top players want to join (Wenger, Ivan, Stan) maybe change could happen, but blaming the individual player(s) for being fed up and wanting out when its happened to multiple of our stars over the entire Emirates era while the club has had all the same failings year on year on the pitch despite the always changing personnel shows where the real issues are....

Last edited:

halfvolley

You believing this nonsense is why Wenger, Ivan and co are still in charge and happy fleecing the fans year on year.

How many more of our top players have to leave in their primes until you realize that is isnt about the money? Henry, Cesc, RVP, now Sanchez and likely Özil all during the Emirates years wanted out when they saw what was on the cards. Who wants to stick around AFC and be underpaid vs that of your rivals AND not win top honors year on year?

I better change my mind then so they quit!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
DT1fq3oWsAcDcYN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom