• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I think he'll stay. He'll get the money, steiker in front of him, and probably guaranteed transfer next season if we fail big time.

No way Jose would sell us ANY of his players, but, a swap might make him think about it. If Alexis wants out, I would definitely ask about potential Martial swap

neimad

The thing is even if both clubs agree on this, I can't see why Aguero would want to play for us.

Sergio Aguero comes from a small village outside of Buenos Aires called Isla Nublar. This is quite an isolated area which in many ways led to an idyllic childhood for young Sergio. Families were poor but happy and kids played endlessly without a care in the world. One day whilst playing football with a homemade ball made out of a goats bladder filled with feathers, little Sergio ran off to fetch the ball. As he searched in the overgrown bush he came across some bones. Startled at first little Sergio let out a scream. This alerted the other kids. As the kids gathered around they shouted "El Diablo....El Diablo"..."the devil....the devil"....The strange bones were nothing they had seen before. Yet as those kids ran off for the sanctuary of their parents brave Sergio was intrigued. He gently picked up one of the bones and stared at it mesmerised. The bone was bigger than anything a human would have.

So the area was cordoned off and the Policia Federal Argentina arrived. It soon became apparent that the bones were not human so what else could they be? Those bones that a young Sergio had picked up belonged to a Tyrannosaurus Rex. The most feared predatory dinosaur, millions of years old. Since touching those bones Sergio has become the biggest collector of dinosaur memorabilia in the world. It's not unheard of for Sergio to spend his days on Ebay spending his vast wealth on dino beanie babies, action figures and kids palaeontology sets. Yet the one thing that Sergio would want more than anything is to play for a team that has the cahoonas to have a 6 foot 5 green mascot called Gunnersaurus representing their club. A club that is close to his heart.

That my friend is how we sign Sergio Leonel Aguero.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No thank you to Aguero, I'd rather not swap an injury free 28 year old who gives 1000% every game for a Injury prone 29 year old who sometimes acts so lazy.

80m cash or get lost City.

Won't here anything on Alexis till next week anyway, he'll play in either the 3rd round play off or final of the confed cup which is on Sunday. After that we'll probably hear a lot.

karl

If Sanchez isn't signing a contract this summer then there is absolutely no way he is signing one next summer when he can walk out on a free.

At least we can have some control on where he goes this summer but next summer he can walk out and go wherever he wants. Chelsea, Man U, Man C etc.

I would take a smaller transfer fee this summer to make sure he goes abroad. Would be heartbreaking to see him walk to Chelsea or Man U.
This makes sense in giving us some control. Also, I don't think Alexis wants to make a decision next summer about a club. He may well be a free agent, but also will be fast approaching his 30th birthday by then.

If he wants a serious move, it will be this year or his star will begin to fall and other players will be the focus of the big clubs. What he puts his body through each year for club and country will surely affect him adversely as he ages. I don't recall him having a summer off since he arrived at Arsenal and is at it again this summer playing through injury.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Tongue in cheek mate i wouldnt take him now or the past 2 seasons, 5 was abit harsh!
He's still killing it goals per minute wise. Only Kane bettered him last season and he scored 29 with a few stupid hattricks towards the end of the season.

Aguero has his problems but he's a killer, ice cold.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He's still killing it goals per minute wise. Only Kane bettered him last season and he scored 29 with a few stupid hattricks towards the end of the season.

Aguero has his problems but he's a killer, ice cold.
Problem is his problems will get worse as he ages. CIty got the best of him. They'd be right to sell now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom