• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aliadiere out for three months

kazu

damn.... he has been one of our best performers in the youths and reserves...

i hope that he will come back stronger, not worried about the lack of strikers but more of him not getting his chance when he's back... :(

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's just really disappointed to see uch a promising individual being tormented by so many injuries, which are threatening to ruin his career.

thegame24

Established Member
The guy is screwed.

Its impossible for him to hit form cause he is never fit, and for a striker thats the worst thing.

I hope its his last injury

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That is serious. Its as good as over for him, but i definately hope I'm wrong.

KingReyes

Established Member
I have to say it looks like his season is already over. By the time he comes back to full match fitness it will be possibly January. And by the time he regains any sort of form I doubt he will get more than a couple of games.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That's the saddest thing I've heard this week in terms of football. Hope you gett better Ali.

JGooner

He must be cursed. Anterior cruciate ligimate ruptures sound similar to the ligament injuries that Gazza, Pires, Overmars, etc suffered and they took upwards of a year to recover. Can you imagine how he is feeling? Christ.

Ladygooner

OMG that's horrible - rupturing the ACL is the worst injury a footballer can have? Was it the same knee he injured back in March?

I really hope this doesn't screw his career, regardless of whether he stays with Arsenal or not. Poor guy he needs a run of good luck :cry:

r_blair2

So who in the line of Strikers now.

Henry
Reyes
Bergkamp
**Aliadiere**
v. Persie
Pennant

??????????????

I honestly think another striker added to the squad would be good.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
JGooner said:
He must be cursed. Anterior cruciate ligimate ruptures sound similar to the ligament injuries that Gazza, Pires, Overmars, etc suffered and they took upwards of a year to recover. Can you imagine how he is feeling? Christ.
The one pires had was cruciate ligament damage. Not sure if ACL is worse but it doesn't sound promising.

Henry IV

That's a horrible injury. I'm sure he was looking forward to getting more chances this season. I hope he recovers quickly.

AFCG7

Established Member
r_blair2 said:

Henry
Reyes
Bergkamp
**Aliadiere**
v. Persie
Pennant

??????????????

You forgot Jeffers.. who looked really fit and ready in pre-season..

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
AFCG7 said:
r_blair2 said:

Henry
Reyes
Bergkamp
**Aliadiere**
v. Persie
Pennant

??????????????

You forgot Jeffers.. who looked really fit and ready in pre-season..
He was looking class over the pre season. Hopefully he will be given his chance this season.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom