• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arse turnout

At last

thanks to all the gooners that turned out today

had a brilliant day and out sung the ****

was nice to see

fair play to all the manc fans, thet took defeat really well

no trouble....just fun

Mark

Established Member
Good to hear we out sung them. But yeah those mancs who threw the lighter at Henry just says everything about them. ****. I'm so glad we beat them.

AFCG7

Established Member
I dont understand why they should be throwin things at Henry.. he has never been involved in anything to anger their fans.. if it was Keown i would understand but there shouldnt be any bad blood between Henry and the ****.
Two fans were arrested but there were quite a few more having a go at Henry.. i dont know why this was so.. maybe trying to unsettle us because they are no match for us footballing wise hehe..
Another point..is it just me or did Phil Neviller seem to be trying to get at Reyes.. he did manage to make contact once but thankfully our man kept away from injury.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They injured Ali though. Wonder how long he'll be out for.

They hate Henry cuz the ain't Henry. Simple.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Just back now, a great day out.
Arsenal were boss and the future looks safe with or without our number 4.

Oh and comedy moment of the day for me, was Smith rifling in the equaliser, the United fans burst into "you're not singing anymore", we replied with "you're not champions anymore" which quickly became "you're not singing anymore as Jose smashed us back in front!

I thought Pennant was class in the first half, anyone else?

DOls

I wish I was there too :cry:

And I'm happy to know that we stepped up and gave our boys good welcome ;D

A

Anonymous

Better than I expected, but singin stand up for the champions about 1000000 times got slightly boring.

tox

Good day out, driving there and back was hassle free, easy to park brilliant stadium pitty about the rain. :lol:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So basiclly it was a full house. Also would anyone mind telling me if they know how serious Ali's injury is. I'm really sorry for him. And this was supposed to be his season. The guy's always being blighted by injuries. Sad.

jc8gooner

I was there too. Sang my heart out for the first half, but then literally lost my voice. Not enough sleep, combined with lots of shouting is a bad combination for my vocal chords it would seem. The atmosphere was great, the stadium was fantastic and I really enjoyed the day out.

We gotta get a chant for Robin Van Persie though, and Ashley needs a much better chant too. However, we did outsing those mancs today, which was much appreciated by all there.

fizifasz

from manu msg board

We were missing Pires, Campbell, Ljungberg and Vieira...

But fortunately our youngsters proved their worth today.

Your youngsters dominated ours. Considering we supposedly have the best youth set up and we have poached the the best youth players in europe you'd think we would have better players that the ones we played today. It was a fukking embarrassment the way we played....a fukking embarrassment.

On a lighter note I think Ashley Cole is one of the best young defenders in the world. I don't know what Wenger does but whatever it is it turns average players into worldclass stars.

I'm fukking ashamed of our current squad. I'm sorry for such a negative post but I am so embarrassed by our performance today.

Spike

Established Member
fizifasz said:
from manu msg board

Your youngsters dominated ours. Considering we supposedly have the best youth set up and we have poached the the best youth players in europe you'd think we would have better players that the ones we played today. It was a fukking embarrassment the way we played....a fukking embarrassment.

On a lighter note I think Ashley Cole is one of the best young defenders in the world. I don't know what Wenger does but whatever it is it turns average players into worldclass stars.

I'm fukking ashamed of our current squad. I'm sorry for such a negative post but I am so embarrassed by our performance today.

Haha, if he's so ashamed and embarassed, tell him to support us :p

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
fizifasz said:
from manu msg board

At times I'm not sure if the poster is an Arsenal fan or a Man U fan.>

In regards to Ali injury:

It was right infront of me. Every one was screaming like he was just milking it from the **** end but i could see that he fell reall nastily on his leg. I would presume it was a calf injury but lets hope it just looked worse than it was. I almost felt it though. Horrible stuff!

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom