• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Arsenal 1 - 2 Brighton and Hove Albion | Saturday 9th April | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Last night's game was arguably our worst game of the season. It was November-December 2020 bad. It brought out the worst in our team and exposed our weakness. We've been on a run of games where we've been playing teams that sit off us and allow us to have the ball which is usually our strength. Paddy identified this exploited it beautifully.
Collectively we were bad, individually were atrocious.

Brighton is another team that likes to have a go and not sit off teams. It will be interesting to see how Mikel adapts to this. Last night's game was a must win game simply because we have 3 difficult fixtures (Chelsea, united and Sp**s) that we most certainly will drop points in. We can't be dropping points to Palace when we still have to play those teams.

Screenshot-20220405-001149.png

Screenshot-20220405-001209.png

Screenshot-20220405-001223.png

Screenshot-20220405-001252.png

Screenshot-20220405-001312.png

Screenshot-20220405-001333.png

Screenshot-20220405-001352.png

Screenshot-20220405-001408.png

The real worry now is Partey not being injured. It seems as if he was playing with some discomfort throughout the second half.

Screenshot-20220405-002136.png

Prediction
Arsenal 1-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Another infamous form graphic to add to our collection along with the classic Southampton under Koeman from a few years back and this season's Everton.

Brighton will likely lose their next two matches as well (at Sp**s and City) so this loss will look even worse.

MikeVinna

Established Member
It’s definitely Tottenham’s to lose now. And with our fixtures I could see us plummeting down the table. West Ham and Manure arent that far off us.

Mikel definitely should’ve kept Xhaka in midfield. Overcomplicating things at the most crucial of times yet again.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Honestly, it's more impressive that our midfield survived for 45 minutes. Lokonga, Ode and ESR a total of 2 progressive passes. Both by Ode.
FP6h91HXwAMBdwR

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It’s definitely Tottenham’s to lose now. And with our fixtures I could see us plummeting down the table. West Ham and Manure arent that far off us.

Mikel definitely should’ve kept Xhaka in midfield. Overcomplicating things at the most crucial of times yet again.
Guess he learned something from Pep xD

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Honestly, it's more impressive that our midfield survived for 45 minutes. Lokonga, Ode and ESR a total of 2 progressive passes. Both by Ode.
FP6h91HXwAMBdwR
It's not a surprise, we are 16th in "big chances created". Level with Burnley at 32. That's like 1.1 per game? Lol,this football it's disastrous at attacking.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
FP6h91HXwAMBdwR
That the problem we look totally clueless again you don't need watch first half just watch Gabriel and white waiting for movement and there was none saka never got 1v1 against thier LB

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

FP6h91HXwAMBdwR
lol Orbinho too busy frothing at the mouth over Lacazette and forgot to total up the progressive passes of half the team.

That is absolutely poor though I'm shocked.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What irritates me is that there is no good picture I have seen to tell where Cocorea's right foot is as the goalkeeper's blocks his. The way he is leaning seems to indicate it must be close towards the goal line. If the referees cannot tell should the goal not have stood as it was originally given? Just from protocol?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
lol Orbinho too busy frothing at the mouth over Lacazette and forgot to total up the progressive passes of half the team.

That is absolutely poor though I'm shocked.
Xhaka also has tied most passes into the box (3), more than Ode (2). ESR has none.

That shocked me especially.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It was definitely offside.

The issue was it took ages, which annoys you, plus it was right on halftime.

And we have been screwed by refs before, so that adds to the anger...even in the match itself, Saka was getting a kicking...then Ødegaard makes one foul and gets booked, ffs.

But thought they got the Gabby goal correct, the anger comes from everything that has happened before it and also that we weren't playing well.

Frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom