• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think it’s similar to the Arsenal Women’s away kit
F7GYg_cXIAAc_83
Yeah I guess it's possible it's more like that. I just want some more traditional kits along with all of these random colored ones.

Reactions: A_G

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I might be in a minority of One on this. I am slowly growing to like this seasons Away shirt. Watching West Ham v Arsenal Highlights on Match of the Day last night, I was getting to like it.
On the Arsenal Online Shop site, you can get the Authentic Away shirt for £65,00. (I think).
Almost tempted to get it.

Batman

I might be in a minority of One on this. I am slowly growing to like this seasons Away shirt. Watching West Ham v Arsenal Highlights on Match of the Day last night, I was getting to like it.
On the Arsenal Online Shop site, you can get the Authentic Away shirt for £65,00. (I think).
Almost tempted to get it.
I think you probably are mate. It's garish. If it's grown on you though, by all means buy it. Doesn't matter what the rest of us think.

Batman

The kit is alright, it's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be
So everyone else's opinion is wrong because you think it's alright. What are your thoughts on the laws of the universe? Gravity not what everyone is making it out to be? :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom