• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

I3o4IA.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I didn't think the shirts were that great either, though I understand the away kit is nostalgic for fans of Arsenal in the early 90s...but the picture itself is very good, was a quality tease.

I didn't think the shirts were that great either, though I understand the away kit is nostalgic for fans of Arsenal in the early 90s...but the picture itself is very good, was a quality tease.

I never got that the away shirt was nostalgic. It does the famous banana kit injustice IMO. Terrible design.

Then the two iconic players of our ****ty attack in the last two years smiling thinking about how they are going to ruin this season for us too. Yuck.

Hopefully, we will have better luck with the next kit sponsor!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I never got that the away shirt was nostalgic. It does the famous banana kit injustice IMO. Terrible design.

Then the two iconic players of our ****ty attack in the last two years smiling thinking about how they are going to ruin this season for us too. Yuck.

Hopefully, we will have better luck with the next kit sponsor!

Yeah mate,Arsenal just fell apart in every sense.We need big changes to come back to old days.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

they change kits so often it's not surprising they run out of defaults to use.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't mind the away design tbh. Wouldn't wear it myself obviously, but sure it's fine for the players. Do people expect us to have a classic yellow & blue away every season? Nah, they have to mix it up for variety's sake. Gotta have a f*cked up kit every now and then in order for the classic kits to stand out.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I bought this season's home and bruised banana tops. First time I'd bought one in years. They were so stylish and retro that it enticed me.

I certainly won't be buying any of next season's stuff from what I've seen so far. So disappointing.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom