• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Chelsea Match Rankings

Airknight

Established Member
Jenkinson
Gibbs
Gervinho - Just for the goal tbf
===============
Ramsey
Podolski
Mannone

I use 9,10,11 btw, you know, like normal people :p

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
1. Arteta - On a positive note, I thought he was sensational.
2. Jenkinson
3. Gervinho

11. Mannone, Koscielny, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Walcott, Giroud, Podolski

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Please vote for your preferences, please follow the format for and try and leave analysis for the discussion thread.

1. Jenkenson
2. Gervinho
3. Ox

11. Koscielny
10. Cazorla
9. Ramsey

benjamin86

Established Member
Gibbs was excellent going forward but got caught up the pitch way to often, as did vermaelen. we missed our bfg today.

1.jenk - best defender for us today
2. arteta - kept breaking down those counters
3.cazorla - not his best game but created alot

9. mannone/ramsey - both had good bits and bad
10. verm - caught up the field to often
11. kos - not at the races.

xinu

Jenkinson
Gibbs
Gervinho goal plus defensive shift

Kos
Mannone
Verm - as Captain should be showing a lot more discipline than he is. Caught forward lead to freekick and goal. Number of other times bombed forward when no real goal situations available. And that shot of his!!!

Buhry

Established Member

1. Jenkinson
2. Arteta
3. Gibbs

9. Ramsey
10. Mannone
11. Koscielny

Arsenal 1 - Koscielny/mannone 2

Jenkinson was the only positive for me today.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

1. Jenkinson

10. Mannone, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Ox, Arteta, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud, Gervinho, Walcott, Ramsey
11. Koscielny.

FeedTheOx

Why is everyone on Koscielny's back? Yes it was poor defending for the first goal but a fantastic bit of improvisation from Torres.
Second goal, the ball was a dream from Mata. Don't know what people would expect Kos to do?
Throughout the game he had Hazard in his pocket and did some fantastic interceptions to maintain our attacks.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Airknight said:
Jenkinson
Gibbs
Gervinho - Just for the goal tbf
===============
Ramsey
Podolski
Mannone

I use 9,10,11 btw, you know, like normal people :p
How did your post get above mine :shocked:

It is normal just trying to show that 11 is the top/bottom i.e. the person who gets the most points deducted.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom