• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Dubai Training Camp

D

Deleted member 102404

Not in favour of playing any of these friendly games.

D

Deleted member 102404

You can’t enter Qatar unless you bought tickets to the matches so I doubt it.
Really?
What about winter holiday breaks? Have they suspended other tourism?
That’s mad

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Goonger

Not in favour of playing any of these friendly games.

I'd imagine it will get treated like a mini pre season. A week or 2 rest, then warm weather training and games to keep the legs ticking over and get back up to speed, last game at home to get back used to playing in our weather and fully prepped for West Ham at home.

No surprise X3 teams sponsored by Emirates are playing a tournament in Dubai, and some crazy Scouse team as well.

MA08

We need one of Brazil or England to exit fast. Our attack is all Brazil and England and if they go to Semis, then we are in big trouble

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Lewis-Skelly is going, I'd assume Nwaneri is too. That would mean one of Cozier-Duberry, Sagoe Jr and Taylor-Hart would miss out. If I had to pick, it would be Nwaneri and Cozier-Duberry getting the call up to fill in the attacking spots.
Hopefully he does go as if he doesn’t it points to him not signing a scholarship.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom