• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Goalkeepers

Who would you chose as Lehman's successor?

• Stuart Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graham Stack

• Rami Shaaban

• Goalkeeper from another club

• Total voters

Thierrymarron

Taylor is a fine shot stopper. I just think he needs a bit of guidence, get spunky back as keeping coach. That partnership could be as good as wilson and seaman.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Its very commendable being so loyal to Taylor but is he really good enough to be Arsenal's first choice goalkeeper? I have some reservations about him and I think Wenger's the same but only time will tell.

Sammer

Established Member
If Wenger would have seen Taylor as short-term No1, he would not have bought Jens.

IMO there is no way, Taylor will be between the posts before 2006.

Jens will surely play for another 2 years for Arsenal, if he can keep up his performance.

Taylor has to be sent on loan if Wenger seriousely thinks about putting him between the posts mid-term.

But fact is: there are many great young keepers out there (internationally) with much more match-experience than Taylor. I still have doubts about Taylor making it as our No1 with the little experience he has.

Imagine Arsenal being established in the CL within the next 2 years...
who would risk to bring Taylor in, when our financial situation will allow us buy top-class?

I agree it would be nice to have an english keeper - but are they really good enough ?

reggiepaul

For all we know Taylor is being crafted in the background firstly by the now gone, David Seaman, quiet, focussed, let's his pony tail do the talking.

Then they bring in the new sensei, Leh mann style from the south east shaolin temples.

Eventually he could come out with the credentials and experience from two of the best goalkeepers the world has to offer today.

AFCG7

Established Member
At the moment and on current form for the last 2 months
STack would be the one.
I cant really say.. i think Shabaan is good and i thought Taylor looked solid enough as well..

Guns and Arses

I actually think that Shaaban is a good 'keeper but he's too injury-prone. Taylor just lacks a bit of experience but I think he's the future Arsenal no.1 'keeper.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom