• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal match day experiences

Topside

Hope you are alll ok :thumbsup:

I'm new here and being older than many here not an internet Theirry Henry Ian Wright or Dennis Bergkamp (genius) I'm not sure if a thread has been posted about games people have seen finals or big games good and bad outcomes?

Apologies if it has been.

Lucky to see us win leagues and cups have to say though Liverpool 87 league cup final, I-0 down to Liverpool a machine of a team Rush finishing a sweeping move. He had never lost a game when scoring for Liverpool :yawn:

We put that to bed. Charlie Nicholas with a brace and our trophy drought had come to an end we had not won anything since that dramatic 1979 FA Cup final 3-2 win v Manchester United.

Young Topside couple of beers and walking on air after had finally seen our great club win a cup in the flesh, had started going games 1983 :lol: first game we lost at home to Sunderland 2-1.....Tony Adams debut as a side note, what a player he became to be and my Arsenal journey had started, little did I know so many better days ahead.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom