• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Oath: All must take.

Andrew

I'm not a violent or boystrous type. But I think Ferguscum would be the only person in the world I would punch without hesitation.

Yes!

Aussie

Established Member
I will fly over from Australia just so beat the **** out of the the red nosed ******.

leongsh

Nah, I'll pass on that oath.

I prefer to leave Fergie wallow in his own spittle and regurgitated bile.

mauapa

why do such a thing take can get you in jail, it would be better if you just go down to man u shops and buy a fergie's poster and put it in yours or a public toilet, where you can have a piss on him wvery single day

The Mini

I'd love to see the look on his face if we all start verbally (and physically) abusing him on the street, when he's bringing home the groceries ;D

Archie The Leper

mauapa said:
why do such a thing take can get you in jail, it would be better if you just go down to man u shops and buy a fergie's poster and put it in yours or a public toilet, where you can have a piss on him wvery single day

Kept getting soggy & had to buy a new one, shopkeepers were beginning to think I was ManUre, better to laminate it, so you don't have to buy more than one

Sammer

Established Member
myth said:
LOL sir Alex may be getting on but a ex pro footballer and keeps himself fit, :D

Looking at his pink-red-drunk-nose, I bet he keeps himself fit with Gin and Scotch...

beaney

YES i accept!!!

i ha already made myself a private promise that if i ever saw him id give him a good slap, adn soem major verbal abuse!!!!

Sammer

Established Member
YES I swear by the oath !!!

Fungie better not come to Germany, he´ll get the kicking of a lifetime. :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom