• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Picture/Media Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
'I'm a fan of Kanye West, not Kanye Kardashian'. Lol sounds like you are a fan of Charlamagne the God.

Dw who he is banging bruh, he's still better than any rapper out right now, only Kendrick and Andre 3k can compete on his level.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Charlamagne is the truth.

I ain't worried about who he's banging :lol:, no way is he the hardest out though. Hopsin and Pusha-T are ahead of Yeezy.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Hopsin looooooooool. I love cacs like you man, guys like you are the reason struggle rappers like Hopsin make a living. Bless u b.

Anyway enough of this off-topic talk.

Never would i ever expect to hear Hopsin is better than Kanye West, I'm dying right now.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Kanye West is the modern day Prince, the most talented musician of this generation, but he's not quite the genius Prince was and is genuinely irritating, unlike Prince whose eccentricity was endearing and legitimate.

Stillmatic

Kanye deserved everything he got for interrupting that girl getting her award. Surely everyone can see that he is a bit of an arrogant prick, and this is coming from someone who owns most of his albums.

ASAP Berg said:
Dw who he is banging bruh, he's still better than any rapper out right now, only Kendrick and Andre 3k can compete on his level.

Erm, the likes of Nas and Eminem are better than Kendrick and Andre.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
At the end of the day it is all down to taste man. I prefer Ye to Em and Nas as I believe he may not have better rap skills but makes better music. To me. But I acknowledge that Nas is a true LEGEND of music, let alone rap.

I prefer Andre to Eminem as well. No need to say this guy is better or worse, they are all legends, it's not like we are arguing over Hopsin or some poverty rappers.

I would never say Eminem is worse than Ye, or Nas is better than Andre 3000. I doubt even Nas would say he is better than Andre. They are legends and all different. Best to just enjoy them all man. Only in rap do we constantly have to put others down to big our favorites up. It aint right bruh

Stillmatic

That's the whole problem with kanye though, he's never been one of the greatest rappers. What is the point of having great beats if the guy rapping over them is nothing special. I have most of his albums but I now find the sound of his voice annoying. Nas and Eminem are too nice, imagine if they started beefing with him, he needs taking down a peg or two. All he does is sample anyway...

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Johnny_Blaze said:
Kanye West is the modern day Prince, the most talented musician of this generation, but he's not quite the genius Prince was and is genuinely irritating, unlike Prince whose eccentricity was endearing and legitimate.

Mate I prefer Lionel Richie to both.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
My mind is blown by the last page.

puppy-falling-asleep-o.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
"All falls down" Kanye, not the flippin' "New slaves" Kanye. Pfft. However, I apologise for being off topic...

LOL New Slaves is basically All Falls Down pt II...

ozil_gnabry.jpg

Gnabry and Özil in training before the match tonight

ASAP Berg

Established Member
DanDare said:
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
"All falls down" Kanye, not the flippin' "New slaves" Kanye. Pfft. However, I apologise for being off topic...

LOL New Slaves is basically All Falls Down pt II...

ozil_gnabry.jpg

Gnabry and Özil in training before the match tonight

Good to see Gnabry fit and training, he will probably come off the bench, but could probably start. Oh and you are 100% right. factsonly#

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wf4BbAuA4Ck&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dwf4BbAuA4Ck%26feature%3Dyoutu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wf4BbAuA4C ... 3Dyoutu.be</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom