• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal sign Özil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
KMC said:
To be quite honest, He is ******* brilliant.

I don't care that he goes missing, or he doesn't get the assist, When you watch a game and you focus on Özil, you see a diamond, and he has many sides, sometimes you see the polished side of it, and you think oh his brilliant, then at times you see the rough side, of it, but at the end of the day, he is still a diamond who has the ability to spot a run, place perfect crosses in, take 4 players out of the game with a pass (last game)

43 million looks like a baragin, Yes indeed Hala Madrid lol

I agree with this.

Wenger said it best when he said Özil has a special quality, where he can make a decision in a split second. Mentally he's 5 yards ahead of anyone else, he's an absolute nightmare for defenders who have mediocre anticipation, because they'll never be able to intercept his passes without the ball being half a yard away from their foot :lol:.

Santi is right also, Özil can mark an era, and be the modern day Zidane. He's that special a player.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
I pray Mesut has a crazy game against Dortmund. With him and Cazorla and Rosicky starting to click together we may be in for a suprise performance.

KMC

We are so close to the title, I geniunely finally see the whole vision AFC have had.

We can go and spend 30 - 40 Million player, with no sugar daddy,

Another 10 years or so these Sugar daddies won't be here. We will become a super club.

We need a marquee Arsenal striker, that's what we need. Arsenal have always had one. Giroud is very good, but his pace hampers up.

Özil is brilliant now, but next season he will be even better, it sure is a bonus that he plays so well, next season, i feel his fitness will improve and plus more time to gel with his team mates.

Bright future indeed.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Wasn't at his best with the ball, but importantly pressed all night and made a gut busting run to make an important clearance from our box late on. The cross that resulted in our goal was very well weighted as usual.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Loved how he took the piss out of their left back at the end of the game, sit down you long haired ****. :lol:

GG8

THunter said:
Loved how he took the piss out of their left back at the end of the game, sit down you long haired ****. :lol:

Or how he took the piss out of the Dortmund sub who was losing it with the linesman for giving the throw our way - "chill the **** out man, its our ball" i imagine he was saying.

GG8

arshy9 said:
It seems to me that he works harder tracking back and pressing as a pose to his time at Madrid.

Yeah, I remeber a point deep in the game where Dortmund had broke on us and he was one of the first back to help.

Great to see.

When he wants to he can really put the burners on to chase a ball.

arshy9

Established Member
Also,he made a clearance in the 18 yard box after running a long way when we had been slightly exposed.Can't remember which minute it was though.

He's work rate has increased I imagine.

Lazaq

Maybe you've all seen this but I just found it too ****** up not to post it anyway. The Mirror has an article about a disabled Argentine kid they liken to Özil. What the ****?!?!?!

Caz19

They're not even that similar other then the eyes. Totally different facial features and structure etc...

Caz19

ArseGod said:
Is it just me or has he been very quiet lately? I expect big things at Old Trafford.

Him being quiet I think is a combination of us playing teams who have pressed and marked him extremely tightly(Dortmund and Liverpool seemed to always have atleast 3 people standing right on top of him), and him just being a bit fatigued and still adapting to the English game.

Don't worry, we haven't even seen a fraction of what Özil can offer.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Time to lock this up, as we don't usually do Arsenal Player Threads here, unless something important associated with one happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom