• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal sign Özil

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Even in average performances his brilliance still shines through in patches. Made Liverpool midfielders look stupid a number of times with flicks and kick ups!

Hard to imagine where we would be without his signing.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd rest him for Dortmund. Not even kidding. It'll cost us sooner or later if we don't start managing players. Gibbs has already succumb--who next? The guy needs a breather.

outlaw_member

Established Member
fabo said:
And who would have thought Aaron Ramsey would be outperforming them all.

I'm not sure I can decide who the best player in the team is. Both Cazorla and Ramsey have looked just as good as Özil.

truth_hurts

Close between Özil and Caorla, Ramsey is playing out of his skin though to be almost on a par.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The assist today forRramsey was really quality he has been quite game today he should have scored at least a goal today but poor finishing.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm still in shock watching him in an Arsenal shirt, he's ****ing brilliant, even when he's quiet in a game he'll grab an assist or create a goal through making runs and dragging players out of position.

cannonade

Established Member
Well, it seemed Özil had an off game, but Santi and Rosicky were very energetic and Ramsey will always bomb forward regardless of the score or time of the game. Özil picked his spots and let the clockwork move around him. Not everyone should be sprinting every where at break-neck speed at the same time. Özil lets the game come to him and his timing and spacial awareness are exactly what we need when all the midfielders are inter-changing.
I think the guy is magic and WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM!

eye4goal

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
fabo said:

I'm not sure I can decide who the best player in the team is. Both Cazorla and Ramsey have looked just as good as Özil.

I think playing in between Arteta and Cazorla was the best thing that's happened to Ramsey. His game is much more simple and effective now. I think that was the first goal we scored from outside the box this season? Could do with afew of those from Ramsey(Cazorla too)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure, but we'll see more long rangers once the hammer is back in the side.

KMC

We are going back in Suarez in January.

Geoff tweeted it, and deleted it. Like always.

Luis Suarez thread is locked. Time to unlock that badboy come January time.

trunks206

Established Member
eye4goal said:
outlaw_member said:
fabo said:

I think playing in between Arteta and Cazorla was the best thing that's happened to Ramsey. His game is much more simple and effective now. I think that was the first goal we scored from outside the box this season? Could do with afew of those from Ramsey(Cazorla too)

Second I believe. Wilshere vs WBA being the first (although it took a deflection)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why would they sell him in January, especially if they're clsoe to the top four? Can't see it.

Anzac

Established Member
Özil's impact is two fold:

1. His technical ability on the ball & to pick the right pass;
2. His spatial awareness & ability to create space off the ball for others to exploit.

The impacts of point 1 are well known from his assist stats,
but for mind his impacts re point 2 are just as important (if not more so), and are what sets him apart from just about every other advanced playmaker type in the game.

He's a genuine world class playmaker on AND off the ball,
and I am struggling to think of anyone else who can lay claim to that in regards to continuing to impact play off the ball, other than perhaps Messi.

k24bfan

Özil has been a huge lift. As Anzac says he creates space with his movement and passing and as Mourinho said he is the best Number 10 in the world. I think this year will be a bit tough for him because the pace of the league is much different and Özil is use to a slower pace of the game.

truth_hurts

KMC said:
We are going back in Suarez in January.

Geoff tweeted it, and deleted it. Like always.

Luis Suarez thread is locked. Time to unlock that badboy come January time.

Impossible that they will sell him to us in January - even for 50 million.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool won't sell Suarez to english club even if we offered 55M they just wait for Real Madrid to come and make a bid in January or in the Summer.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I loved how he danced around Gerrard, Lucas & Henderson throughout the match. Once he gets used to the pace of the premier league and his teammates it's going to be very hard to stop him. Sometimes you wonder how he finds so much space and he always seems to be available for a pass no matter where he's on the pitch. Özil & Santi on the same team is almost unfair but we love it. :D

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Brilliant :D. <a class="postlink" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/MesutOzil1088/status/396609337051058176/photo/1?screen_name=MesutOzil1088" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mobile.twitter.com/MesutOzil108 ... utOzil1088</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom