• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal sign Özil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Re: Arsenal sign Özil

Per Mertesacker is close to getting himself towards a Bronze Bust, if not a bloody statue at Arsenal for helping the club on all these transfers, fair play!

Very happy with this signing, its a positive move by the club and a great statement of intent.

ArseneKnows-47

I have never doubted you Wenger. We did it the hard way but that only makes it taste all the sweeter.

Welcome to the greatest club Mesut!

Cindurin

I'm still in some sort of disbelief. We actually bought a world class player for over 40m. Incredible!

A real statement this. Time to go for the title again.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Just finished work and I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.
well done everyone involved!!!!!!!

arshy9

Established Member

John Cross @johncrossmirror

Mesut Özil turned down bigger offer from
PSG to join Arsenal. Why? Because of the
Wenger factor. Keep the faith #afc mirror.co.uk/sport/football…

BOSS.

Also,our Owner has become one to.

silent_shadow

Established Member

Sounds like Kroenke PR tbh

This is an established world class player signing for Arsenal I his prime. Just amazing.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker

tumblr_mbtiffM4kh1r8l4nq.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I hope Kroenke do more for this club. well done for working hard to get Özil deal done. but we need more from you ;)

musicmonkey

Established Member

Gooner_Stu said:
Per Mertesacker is close to getting himself towards a Bronze Bust, if not a bloody statue at Arsenal for helping the club on all these transfers, fair play!

Very happy with this signing, its a positive move by the club and a great statement of intent.
Give the man a place on the board, seems the most able to get transfers done! :lol:

Le Professeur

Established Member

MESUT Özil, MESUT Özil

EYES OF A FISH

****LOADS OF SKILL

MESUT Özil, MESUT Özil

MESUT MESUT MESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT Özil

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

when was the last time we signed someone from Real Madrid? especially one that was one of their best players?

Yaya

Established Member

Squawka Football ‏@Squawka
Mesut Özil executed more key passes last season (78) than Barcelona trio Andrés Iniesta, Sergio Busquets & Cesc Fàbregas combined (75).

DontPushMe

Brilliant. A legit world class player. I am honestly shocked right now. Well done wenger and gazidis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom