• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal... Tactically perfect

brady

yes it has all gotten a bit surreal in the last two days. first rafa then jose complaining they had no money to beef up their teams!

qs

Established Member
I used to have a lot of respect for Rafas media dealings but claiming he couldnt compete with us financially, blaming his young players and pretty much everyone but him was a bit pathetic. He shouldve just held his hands up and admitted he'd made an error. No managers perfect, they take risks and sometimes they backfire. Just at the end of it all have the dignity to admit you got it wrong this time.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
4m for diaby and denilson is not alot and he is still using it as an excuse.

awooga83

Established Member
Its absurd for him to say things like that Liverpool have always had good money available and under his stewardship it has been no different. What he may be trying to say is they felt they couldn't spend big on youths but instead wanted to spend big on more established players. Well that is up to him and his policy likewise Wenger has had his policy and that is why he is willing to invest in potential players, he believes in them and puts his money where his mouth is. Rather then wait until they start to be recognised somewhat and say i could have got them we looked at them but couldn't afford them.

Tony Montana

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
http://arsenal-mania.com/articles/3103490/Arsenal--tactically-perfect.html

Did you write this RTC? If you did then it's a good eye-opener into our transfer dealings as well as how ****e we are in the North West. It's gone from being crap up north to being crap against teams like Bolton and Blackburn. If we beat Rovers on Saturday, and that's a big if, i'd love to see how Hansen reacts.

Biggus

Established Member
Rock....what you said about Jens....I think he has dropped his ruffled feathers act (cos thats all it was) after the drogba incident. I think he got a real fright when he was nearly sent off or someone had a word in his ear. Well anyway he doesn't do it now and I'm sick of all the dumb commentators salivating at every corner....ohhhh this jerry doesn't like it up 'im :roll: well the shows over now that our Jens is a little less mad.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom