• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal to bid for Angel?

zerofeel

Yep...let the whole team grow phat AFROS...but dont think Cygan can grow them anymore ...maybe let him don a rasta wig or something.....we will be more fashionable than even chelski will admit....WORD LIFE!

Andrew

Or our players can all glue those Elvis wigs to their head that they were wearing when we won the double in 2002. Edu obviously doesn't need one. :mrgreen:

Webdesignlab

Established Member
lewdikris said:
I like Edu's natty quiff - very professional, very 1950s

I always knew that Elvis never died, but also I half expect Edu to have fangs. Vampyre Edu ... THAT would scare the opposition. Hmmm .... then again he could only play Calring and CL cups because he has to play at night.

Wait a mo ...wasn't this thread about strikers that we will never sign?

No, ... hair is better

gunner in dubai

I was shocked when I heard we were looking at him!!! I think he's crap! if we look this way, Vassell could be much more decent buy!

Jinn

Established Member
Archie The Leper said:
i think viduka is suprisngly skillfull

Viduka got 0 out fo 10 for the match V Spuds, obviously not that skillfull or maybe just too fat to do anything

Viduka caught a plane back to Australia on Sunday to be with a seriously sick family member.

His mind was not on the game on Saturday, and asked to be subbed off at half time.

Don't slate him for that.

JGooner

Viduka caught a plane back to Australia on Sunday to be with a seriously sick family member.

His mind was not on the game on Saturday, and asked to be subbed off at half time.

Don't slate him for that.

Correct. His father is dying apparently. Like the Sol Campbell situation earlier in the season.

"a bit worrying with kewell being pretty remark but ill let you off."

Let's face it, Harry Kewell is a pretty bastard. I'm not remotely gay and, if I was given the choice of spending my life with either Kewell or Juilet Binoche, there's only going to be one winner - and it won't be our spiky haired Aussie friend. Nevertheless, the boy is beautiful and we shouldn't be ashamed to say it. Women are allowed to say other women look good without being accused of being lesbians, so why not us menfolk?! It's discrimination is what it is.

As for Angel, one of my mates supports Villa and reckons £8m is too much for him in the current market. Wenger keeps saying that he won't buy a player unless they are (a) priced very reasonably and (b) fundamentally much more talented than his young players. I think Angel falls slightly short on both counts.

If Leeds don't find serious backers within the next few days, Viduka should be available cheaply. AW's gotta think about it, hasn't he?

JazzG

Established Member
JGooner said:
Let's face it, Harry Kewell is a pretty bastard. I'm not remotely gay and, if I was given the choice of spending my life with either Kewell or Juilet Binoche, there's only going to be one winner - and it won't be our spiky haired Aussie friend. Nevertheless, the boy is beautiful and we shouldn't be ashamed to say it. Women are allowed to say other women look good without being accused of being lesbians, so why not us menfolk?! It's discrimination is what it is.

Going a little off topic here aren't we? Now I know your a big fan of Kewel's ability on the ball but never knew you liked him that much ;) I don't wanna call you gay or something but weren't you praising Smith when he kissed that other Leeds guy when he scored? If your not gay then your seriously close to the borderline!

JGooner said:
As for Angel, one of my mates supports Villa and reckons £8m is too much for him in the current market. Wenger keeps saying that he won't buy a player unless they are (a) priced very reasonably and (b) fundamentally much more talented than his young players. I think Angel falls slightly short on both counts.

If Leeds don't find serious backers within the next few days, Viduka should be available cheaply. AW's gotta think about it, hasn't he?

Angel @ £8mill is a ripoff. I would pay no more than £3 or £4 mill for him, half a season of being good doesn't mean you deserve a price tag that high.

Wenger won't go for Viduka, he hates target men and has said he wouldn't buy one. Reason is it encourages his team to start hoofing it up, something which he can't stand. I do however rate him quite highly, when he lays off the pies and works hard he is pretty damn good. Kept Leeds in the premiership almost on his own last season. I know a Leeds fan and he was saying he is working quite hard these days, however he thinks one of the reasons might be working so hard is due to the transfer window being open!

patrick42uk

Established Member
JGooner said:
[ Nevertheless, the boy is beautiful and we shouldn't be ashamed to say it. Women are allowed to say other women look good without being accused of being lesbians, so why not us menfolk?! It's discrimination is what it is.

women are allowed to wear make-up and skirts as well :wink:

reggiepaul

JGooner said:
Women are allowed to say other women look good without being accused of being lesbians, so why not us menfolk?! It's discrimination is what it is.

I don't know what women see in Henry, Freddie, Pires, Beckham or whoever else. Why? I don't find men attractive.

I can't speak for women because they are women and well that's the difference.

Personally I don't have this ability to call other men good looking or bad looking. I don't know why J but it is descriptivity of homosexuality really because men are of a certainly different biological make up to women so interact socially differently than men do. Women, dress up because it's biological for them to present themselves as worthy mates. Men don't because it's just the way we are although some men do spend a long time in baths but a lot of research relates that to the changing roles as women have become more dominant in relationships and society - no biological reason so men fight harder to find someone.

Yet, there are the likes of me who don't give a monkeys and hit any old bar in jeans and a jumper :D

It's not discrimination - it's biology.

As for yourself er... :? :roll:

reggiepaul

Jeff Buckley. He was a singer/songwriter and maybe one of the best singer/songwriters the world ever had if it wasn't for his premature death.

Do you think he is a "pretty bastard"? :wink:

reggiepaul

jc8gooner said:
Never heard of him. But what do I know eh? :lol: Sounds a bit like 2Pac to me. Just white.

Well I was one of the few people who admired him before he became famous and played at low key gigs in England. I know anyone who saw him play (just him and a guitar or his band) we're really impressed.

Then before his second album he was last seen on the banks of the mississippi and that was it.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom