• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Boro is called off

Arsenal316

The suspension will still take effect on Saturday, so Vieira still won't play. The rule about suspensions is it's a fortnight (2 weeks) from when the yellow/red card occurred.

I still think you'll see Vieira play next Tuesday.

JazzG

Established Member
Gooner83 said:
Do players not have to be registered for the carling cup, that would rule Reyes out.

I believe you can register players for any competition any time you like. He ain't registered for us for the CL either but he will definitely play in it

thegame24

Established Member
this is all based on cm when i played it 3 years ago so dont go all funny on me.

you can play anyone you sign from abroad in any domestic comp, and for cl you have to be registered but before the next phase they give the option to replace two players so he should play.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom