• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Juventus, 17/12/2022 (6pm kick off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta say he hope ESR will back full training next week Zinchenko and Tomi are fine.

Saka and Martinelli are ready to get into squad and will be assessed about thier fitness.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Clearly you never played football.an just keep the mouth quiet.

Mean Los Angeles GIF by ABC Network

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So likely we'll have everyone available from the restart apart from G.Jesus and ESR. ESR imo likely will play for u23 then when fa cup comes he'll start.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
So likely we'll have everyone available from the restart apart from G.Jesus and ESR. ESR imo likely will play for u23 then when fa cup comes he'll start.

ESR still out. Why do our players take an eternity to heal up? Where’s Zinchenko?!

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see Jesus again this season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
ESR still out. Why do our players take an eternity to heal up? Where’s Zinchenko?!

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see Jesus again this season.
He doing light training. G.Jesus let's hope he comeback early we'll see how he response but imo he'll back during February

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Regardless of what you think of Nektiah and Jesus, the latter give us that little something extra even if he wasn't scoring. Nektiah's not going to hold the ball up or dribble past defenders in tight spaces like Jesus did. The team will lose something and suffer while he's out injured.
This is my take as well & I like Eddie,his hold up stuff & overall game is developing.
Simple difference is that GJ is an elite level footballer.
Think he will look better when Saka & Gabby are alongside him.

Felt really sorry for Reiss today as he looked lively.

I like Viera also but at the mo a front 3 of him,Eddie & Marq is far from top 4 quality.
Doubt we can maintain a title challenge without GJ at the mo.
Imho we prob need Saks & Gabby to play majority prem games to get top 4.
I look at it similar to when Liverpool were challenging city. They needed their best front 3 pretty much available whole season & firing on all cylinders to maintain the challenge.

We have already lost 1 so odds are very much against us.
A couple of Jan signings would really need to hit the ground running to possibly change that.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Hope it's precaution too.

And I have to say, while Marquinhos has some.strengths, I really find myself underwhelmed by him more often than not. We are much less effective without Nelsons ball carrying tonight.

Cozier-Duberry should have come on. He's our best academy winger IMO.
Marquinhos is simply not on the level we should be going for. It's pretty obvious.

Geofranco

What's funny is that Nketiah is now gonna be held to entirely different standards to Jesus from now on, Nketiah will literally have to score every game otherwise he'll end up being criticised.
Nketiah is nowhere close to as well rounded a footballer as Jesus. It seems like y'all do not get that Jesus was by far our best player before the world cup. His all around game is insane. He is the main playmaker for the team. Hold up play, dribbling in tight spaces, movement, link up play and best forward pressing in world football, Nketiah is not close to Jesus as a footballer. It was Jesus, Partey, Saliba and Ramsdale that really makes everything we do tick. Honorable mention to Martinelli, Saka and White.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Missed the game. Just saw the result. Wtf happened?

Geofranco

Nketiah is the same player he was at the age of 17. How can someone spend years at this club without learning anything
I think he is stronger and quicker, but his technical level is still Welbeck-esque. I always said he was a Chelsea reject, just never saw the top tier talent level from him. Think he is a PL level player, but def not for a top 6 team. Iwobi was even more talented and didn't end up making it at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom