• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal V Newcastle- FA Cup 4th Round.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
arsenalnewcastleid8.png

Apparently, we got knocked out of a Cup Competition last night.

Well, there's another one coming up this Saturday. I'm going to it, so it'd be rather nice to be 3-0 up after 48 minutes.
In fact, a bit of family history will bve made for me, as I'm going with my uncle (his first time at AG) and his son, so for the first time 3 generations of our family will be at the Arsenal.

What are your thoughts, line up predictions and score predictions for Saturday?

(Please no Theo, Arsène).

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
--------------------Lehmann

Hoyte---Senderos----Gallas----Clichy

Walcott---Flamini---Cesc----Rosicky

------------Adebayor----Eduardo

Subs:

Fabianski
Sagna
Gilberto
Hleb
Bendtner

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Why not Theo? I mean next to Eddy or Adebayor its not the worst thing in the world?

Lancelot

Established Member
Playing @ home sweet home, full strength squad and the fact that we've shown it before how well we can perform with all the first teammers around after a disappointing defeat, I say 3-0 or 3-1 depending on how well Senderos perform as an individual.

Zico

Established Member
We have two matches against Newcastle. We MUST play very strong teams in both games. We can give some players rest in both games, but must maintain a core. This weekend's result is important because a victory will put us 4 games from silverware.

Thus:

------------------Almunia----------------------

Sagna----Senderos---Gallas----Clichy

Walcott--Fabregas--Flamini--Rosicky

------------Adebayor----Eduardo---------

Lehmann, Hoyte, Gilberto, Denilson, Bendtner

A first team squad. Walcott is protected by Sagna, Fabregas and Ade. Later on, we can bring Flamini off for Gilberto. Give Hleb a rest and let him replace Rosicky in the league game against Newcastle.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

true gooner said:
No Diaby.

No Replay

No injuries/suspensions

No losing
Thats a tall order.
Whats the minimum you would take? 3/4?

Newcastle surely must be up for this 10 fold now. All perfectly set up for their resurgance under Keegan- giving them more excuse to suck his willie and call him Messiah.
Oh how I would love to do in those northern ****s.

Nevertheless, anything but no replay and futher injuries/suspensions will do for me. Personally don't care who plays. As long as the job gets done.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
I can only see one squad for this, though I'm sure Le Boss will see a different one..

-------------------- Mad German ---------------------

--- Sagna -- Gallas --- Senderos ---- Clichy --

--- Rosicky ---- Cesc ---- Flamini --- Hleb ----

------------ Adebayor ----------- Eduardo ---------

Fabiasnki
Gilberto
Denilson
Bendtner
Walcott

Macho

Dusted 🔻

true gooner said:
psycho said:
true gooner said:
No Diaby.

No Replay

No injuries/suspensions

No losing
Thats a tall order.
Whats the minimum you would take? 3/4?

Not losing, no injuries and suspensions and no replay...I could survive Diaby....;)
Deal!
*exchanges breifcase full of money and shakes hands*

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Well, why whe would rest some big names no for me there is no time for that one and the full team need alot of matches right now because there where enough matches where they not have competing in.

gk almunia
rb sagna
cb senderos if he is fit if he is not then gilberto
cb gallas
lb clichy
amr hleb
cm fabregas
cm flamini
aml rosicky
st adebayor
st eduardo

Difficult game so i want that we take a gap if we go to James Park.

stuart

Established Member
Walcott-------------------------------------Diaby
--------------Adebayor---------Bendtner-------

Looks good to me ;)

Seriously though, this is a massive game. We must win this if you ask me. Going out of 2 cups in a week is never good and not good for confidence. Whereas winning this game (preferably in style) would banish at least some of last nights memories and send a signal to everyone else that we still mean business. I'd go for a full strength team.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
MDGoonah41 said:
I can only see one squad for this, though I'm sure Le Boss will see a different one..
-------------------- Mad German ---------------------
--- Sagna -- Gallas --- Senderos ---- Clichy --
--- Rosicky ---- Cesc ---- Flamini --- Hleb ----
------------ Adebayor ----------- Eduardo ---------
I will go for MDGooner41's lineup.

And Wenger pleasse no Gilberto on the bench.

I hope the team can win this game nice and neat. A 1-0 boring victory over Keegan's sidewill do good. No upset, and no replay. The last thing I want is a replay.

gunner321

Full strength squad, no messing around, good performance and a win is what we need for this game.

Show the rest of them how this team now reacts after a set-back.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom