• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v. Wolves | EPL | Sat 3rd April 15:00

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Need to win it..

Sol & TV at CB.. how long will Cesc and Arshavin be out?

Samir needs to start in the middle (with Diaby/Denilson and Song) and Theo needs to start with Bendy and Rozza up top..

dreamLord

Established Member
Agreed,but he's been fit for too long, hasn't started in a long time and this is an easy game. The whole team look knackered in the game, we'll need to use our squad.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
USArsenal said:
Need to win it..

Sol & TV at CB.. how long will Cesc and Arshavin be out?

Samir needs to start in the middle (with Diaby/Denilson and Song) and Theo needs to start with Bendy and Rozza up top..
Sounds about right..Would you go with Eboue or Sagna?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Eboue.. think he could do some damage against Wolves.. (we're at home, so we should be attacking from the first whistle)

qs

Established Member
Wolves have been in good form lately but even without Cesc, Gallas and Shava this is one we should be winning. I expect a great atmosphere if the early match is a draw.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
--------------Almunia

Eboue--Campbell-Vermaelen--Clichy

------------------Song

-------------Diaby-Denilson

Walcott-----Bendtner-----Rosicky

Bossa

Established Member
A must win! I think we should rest some players for Barcelona. I just cant wait for the return. We shouldnt have to much trouble with Wolves.

Eduardo Bendtner Walcott
Diaby Denilson Rosicky
Clichy Vermaelen Song Eboué
Almunia

Fabregas, Gallas and Arshavin should be out for this game. Rest Sol, Sagna and Nasri for Barcelona.

Rorz

Established Member
I think Arshavin will be fit. Didn't seem like anything serious earlier, may have just pulled up a little.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
It's a pity we don't have many lee-way to give Clichy a spell, unless Traore. He could do with one in my opinion.

Bossa

Established Member
Gallas out of the season? Whats the use of Silvestre if you aint ever playing the man. Sol is not fit enough to play every 3 days. And playing Song at cb is putting problems in our midfield because we dont have centre midfielders either.

Wenger you could have easily solved this.

Just when the future looked bright with injuries. It turns to **** again.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We have to play Silvestre for this one, and save Sol for the Nou Camp.

I think the draw tonight has given us a timely boost in the league, we need to use this boost and add to some goal difference, i.e. the magnitude of the Chelsea-Villa game.

Lets build up some momentum again.

thegame24

Established Member
Hope we go into this with good confidence after this comeback and hopefully watching man united drop points

Shue

Established Member
Bet Wolves don't ****ing rest 7 men against us, the ****s. I ****ing hate Wolves. Have done since I can remember.

McIntyre

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
It's a pity we don't have many lee-way to give Clichy a spell, unless Traore. He could do with one in my opinion.

I'm sure he could do with a breather. It'd be nice if we had that option. Such a shame Gibbs is out. But I just don't trust Traore.

Although, Clichy was out for a good few months so he must be fairly fresh, to an extent. I know sitting on the sidelines and then regaining your fitness is no bed of roses, but you'd hope that now he's back to full fitness he could see the season out, especially given that some players end up playing almost every game throughout a whole season. He's only on his 20th Prem game of the season, compared to the 31 he played last season and 38 the previous season.

Now's not the time to be resting players when we have so much at stake. Clichy will start, then maybe when we're a couple of goals up and comfortable we can take him off for Traore or put Eboue there.

But he seems to be finally getting back to top form. I thought he was excellent against Barca. If he can play like that against Wolves then I'd be delighted.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom