• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Blackburn Rovers EPL | 04-10-09| 1:30 pm| SS1

Lord Dula

Established Member
i'd love to see arshavin start further up top - he is deadly and can pick out others in and around the box.

qs

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
i'd love to see arshavin start further up top - he is deadly and can pick out others in and around the box.

The front 3 that played tonight suits him fine no matter where he starts because without Bendtner its alot less rigid. Shava, Robin and Rosicky are all very good at switching in and out of each others positions which allowed Shava get into those more advanced positions alot tonight.

Del Boy

Established Member
Always fun to hammer a Fat Sam team. Although they did beat Villa last weekend, if we play like we did tonight we should win this one.

Lord Dula

Established Member
true - bendy does slow things up a lot. mainly cos he doesnt have the speed of thought and agility to excel in the role Arsène is asking him to play

best used as a blunt instrument he is

progman07

Established Member
I didn't see the game, but I believe the deeper and more centrally Arshavin plays, the better. He has to see as much of the ball as possible, and he can make runs into the box anyways.

qs

Established Member
Despite beating Villa Blackburn have been poor this season, no excuses this week.

otfgoon

Established Member
Swish said:
I remember the same being said about Fulham (admittedly, it was me who was said it...)

Well you never know I guess, though I didn't think Fulham would be easy, they've always been well organised at home.

Blackburn at the Emirates really should be a comfortable win unless the players don't turn up.

McIntyre

Established Member
We're playing a Sam Allardyce side so our boys better be ready for a rough ride.

But if our boys get in the mood to bite back, and if Diaby happens to make one of his occassional bone breaking tackles, I hope it's all directed at that c*nt El-Hadji Diouf!

The guy is a w*nker of the highest order! So after we've done our job of securing the three points, if we could make sure that tw*t gets a hard time, that'll make my day!

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Swish said:
otfgoon said:
Yep, should win this without much trouble.
I remember the same being said about Fulham (admittedly, it was me who was said it...)
:lol: Well played.

But, yeah, another game in an important stretch where it is imperative we rack up the points. Rovers have been poor away (losses to Sunderland and Everton), while we've been good at home.

Pending any late developments, Wenger has quite a task to settle on a starting XI.

Don't care by how much, just enough will do.

qs

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Convince Fabregas not to shoot and start Ramsey over Diaby and we should be fine.

If Ramsey started this over Diaby I'd be overjoyed.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom