• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Bolton Match Ratings

kel varnsen

Established Member
godfather said:
I thought Eboue did quite well today, especially when hes off the ball, really made some great runs to freed up his team mates.

sweet fancy moses. some of you really do not have a clue...

GaelForce22

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Ade 2 - Games like these make me wonder why we didn't bite Milan's hand off in the Summer...

I think you'll find that part of the answer is the same reason why you (and others) have had the wait this long to make such silly comments. He's having a good season, just not on form currently though.

kel varnsen

Established Member
ade's been **** this season, but the lack of service from our even worse midfield has, to some degree, not exactly been helpful.

j'nuh

kel varnsen said:
godfather said:
I thought Eboue did quite well today, especially when hes off the ball, really made some great runs to freed up his team mates.

sweet fancy moses. some of you really do not have a clue...

Unlike the master scout and tactician that you are Kel. :D

Seriously though, simply being contrary doesnt promote you to some sort of position of footballing authority, no matter how technical you try and get. Stop acting like you actually have more of a clue as to whats going on than anyone else, it just makes you look like you dont get any women. Thats internet forums rule number one.

Asmo

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Wait this long? :lol:

Ade has had plenty of games like this so far this season.

And yet has still scored a pretty reasonable return, despite playing in a team bereft of confidence and experience.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom