• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Everton Ratings

Rohit

Established Member
Diaby was excellent today, it may seem he went missing in between but he isn't a playmaker and will not always show for the ball. He comes across well in his interviews and only recently just said he realizes he needs to balance his play to cover for Song. He did that today. He was poor in that he again dwelled on the ball far too often but he has made marked improvements with this run of games.

Denilson just seems like he has no upper body strength.

James

Established Member
Almunia 4

Sagna 6
Gallas 6
Vermaelen 6
Traore 4

Ramsey 5
Diaby 7
Denilson 5

Nasri 7
Arshavin 5
Eduardo 6

outlaw_member

Established Member
Rohit said:

Which is why it's irrational to deploy him as a DM. Similarly short players like Lass and Makelele have incredible balance and strength so their lack of height is diminished. Denilson is not only short but he is also weak. Signing a competitor for Song is extremely important not just during the ANC but in the future aswell, because we can't breakdown defensively everytime he is out of the team.

bertlb2

IMO, Sagna was our best player today. Fair enough Everton targeted Traoré, but Sagna was providing more quality going forward than the last few games he played in, plus he was our strongest defensive player.

banduan

Established Member
Almunia 3
Sagna 6
Gallas 5
Vermaelen 5
Traore 5
Denilson 4
Ramsey 5
Diaby 6
Nasri 6
Eduardo 4
Arshavin 4

Rosicky 5
Vela 4
Merida 5

We need more of our high-impact players back, probly Cesc or Walcott.

progman07

Established Member
fabo said:
qs said:
Sol man said:
Arshavin 4 He is becoming very annoying!!

Thats a good sign, he gets you to breaking point then he'll reel you back in by doing something amazing and you'll love him again.

That's Arshavin for you.

Not as influential as I thought he would be though.
Found it in the Lobby:

No Goal Clips please

'Diaby - Arshavin Arsenal 2009', on y0utube. Some Russian uploaded it.

A very interesting video... a few examples for why Arshavin isn't as influential as he could be. (I guess the same video could be cut together with Denilson, or whoever. It's not my choice that it picked Diaby)

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
outlaw_member said:
Rohit said:

Which is why it's irrational to deploy him as a DM. Similarly short players like Lass and Makelele have incredible balance and strength so their lack of height is diminished. Denilson is not only short but he is also weak. Signing a competitor for Song is extremely important not just during the ANC but in the future aswell, because we can't breakdown defensively everytime he is out of the team.

The short little weak dude took a ****ing piledriver of a hit from Phil Neville and got up w/o grumbling. Mind u it ****ed him later on. How old is he...21-22, he'll beef up in time. Right now we just need him fit!

Mod Edit: No 'txt'-language please.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
banduan said:
Almunia 3
Sagna 6
Gallas 5
Vermaelen 5
Traore 5
Denilson 4
Ramsey 5
Diaby 6
Nasri 6
Eduardo 4
Arshavin 4

Rosicky 5
Vela 4
Merida 5

We need more of our high-impact players back, probly Cesc or Walcott.

Trouble is they cannot seem to take any impact nowadays!

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom