• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Hangzhou Greentown - 16/07/2011 - 12.30 - AP

ebouenolike

Established Member
images

Bit more pre season, this time in China.

Will we see more Ryo? Will Jenkinson look assured again? Will Frimpong get more minutes? Will Denilson throw a hissy fit?

My XI:

Chez

Jenkinson
Verms
Kos
Gibbs

Song
Wilshere
Rambo

Ryo
Chamakh
Theo

Switch it up second half giving Frimpong, Nasri, Arshavin, RvP etc some minutes. Don't let Denilson anywhere near this one.

4-0 to the Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
:lol: ebouenolike nice picture

well about tommorow game i think we will play with same line up we play vs malasiya, but i hope we start with frimpong and traore this game.

Scezney

Jenks-Kosh-Verms-Traore

Frimpong-Wilshere

Walcott-Rambo-Ryo

Chamakh

ricky1985

Established Member
Can't wait for this. Hoping it's not going to be quite as hot and humid as the game in Kuala Lumpur?

fabo

6.51 / 10
Let 'em sweat, Ricky. Do them good!

Looking forward to it too, especially seeing Ryo again. Would be nice to see Chamakh get a goal too.

ricky1985

Established Member
fabo said:

Looking forward to it too, especially seeing Ryo again. Would be nice to see Chamakh get a goal too.
It will do their fitness no harm, but it'd be nice to see a bit of intensity in the game. Some of the players were dead on their feet after 5 minutes of the last game.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
ricky1985 said:
fabo said:

It will do their fitness no harm, but it'd be nice to see a bit of intensity in the game. Some of the players were dead on their feet after 5 minutes of the last game.
Its cold in China, no worries.

Now you know why in this region its so hard to play footie. You can sweat like crazy even after a 5min walk anyway.

mo50

Established Member
alboots101 said:
Thanx mo50, thats exactly what I meant. Liverpoo and sp*rs are live but we`re not.

Cheers. Its a shame, but there will be streams knocking about if you're impatient as I am.

Exactly 4 weeks till the season kicks off. Time really does fly.

banduan

Established Member
/national kit off. Red&White back on.

Right. Let's thrash 'em.

Edit: OHWAI - 'pool game is up first. Tiger stripes back on.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Live telecast here at 7.30 pm Malaysian time.

I am going to watch this one with my gooner colleagues somewhere in KL...

Come on Arsenal!

alboots101

Established Member
mo50 said:
alboots101 said:
Thanx mo50, thats exactly what I meant. Liverpoo and sp*rs are live but we`re not.

Cheers. Its a shame, but there will be streams knocking about if you're impatient as I am.

Exactly 4 weeks till the season kicks off. Time really does fly.

I`ll wait, watching streams annoy me and I seem to bring bad luck whenever I watch a stream.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom