• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Kitchee FC - 10:00 AM - Sun 29/07/12 ESPN

Vela

Established Member
Arsenal Vs Kitchee FC - 10:00 AM - Sun 29/07/12
Live on ESPN and Arsenal Player.

Szczęsny will start in goal, hasn't played a game yet on the Asia tour. Gibbs and Vermaelen played the full 90 minutes today. So Santos or Miquel could start at left-back. Djourou didn't play today, so he could start at centre-back. Yennaris I think will start at right-back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So the game tomorrow will start so early. hope aneke miguel Aoc Ryo Yannaris and afobe all start the game.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Am I the only one that thinks that we're severely underprepared for the start of the season this year? Those who have not gone on the preseason tour will only have one match against Cologne on 12/08/2012 - 6 days before the start of the season, to get match fit.

Even if we do sign the likes of Sahin or Cazorla, they would at most have one game to get accustomed to their teammates before the start of the season, which is simply not enough. I would then assume that we would start the season against Sunderland with the team below:

----------------Szczesny

Coquelin - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs

---------------Song - Arteta

-----------------Diaby

Walcott ------------------------- Gervinho
----------------Van Persie

Even with this team, leaving out our new signings who will still need time to adjust and settle, we will be relying on Van Persie (if he's still here) and Koscielny who would only have 90mins (at most) under their belts.

pet

this is on at 4:00 in the morning for me

still tempted to wake up though, it kills me to wait the day+ for the video to go up on arsenal player

iced22

Actually down there right now, so if I'm correct it's around 6pm local time.

Interestingly, it seems the free TV channels aren't gonna bother showing it, and since I wasn't able to get tickets, it seems I might end up on a stream.

So close, and yet so far. Oh well, hope to see more of Eisfeld and the first teamers.

Arsenal_FAN1983

GOONER1991 said:
Even if we do sign the likes of Sahin or Cazorla, they would at most have one game to get accustomed to their teammates before the start of the season, which is simply not enough.

Wenger did say we will be arranging a closed door match to compensate for the match we would have had if we also went off to Nigeria. Hopefully we have two of those and the game against Cologne.

Yaya

Established Member
Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Arsenal team to face Kitchee: Szczesny, Djourou (c), Miquel, Eastmond, Gibbs, Diaby, Coquelin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Ryo, Chamakh

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom