• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Leyton Orient Wed 2 Mar 2011 (19:45) ESPN

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Both Squillaci (and Miquel at times) were poor. They had little to do, but still made some very silly mistakes. Almunia also has the concentration of a goldfish, but the save at the end there was decent enough.

Otherwise, not much to write about. We never really got out of 2nd gear. Bendtner it is then for Barcelona.

Oh, and Clichy scoring was awesome.

CandysRoom

Established Member
Good result. Just what was needed!

Hopefully we've had our mare against Brum and we can move on now. Next game Sunderland...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
United next, this will be an interesting game especially if we can produce an almost complete first eleven and they produce their strongest as well.

The key context returns yet again, where all ghosts will be resurrected.

fabo

6.51 / 10
-Shaun- said:
I believe the winner of the Man Utd vs Arsenal game in the QF will go onto win the FA Cup.

If United get through I agree.

Never know with us.......Stoke, Brum, West Ham, City still in the cup. We are liable to bottle it.

MAK 14

Established Member
Eboue being interviewed now. He's such a classy guy.

Good run out for the players today, bring on United! :D

Illusion

Established Member
The Jury said:
Well, Bendtners put Chamakh in his place tonight.

Bendtner it is, then.

I'd say he put Wenger in his place for not starting him in the Carling Cup final and choosing to go with Rosicky instead.

Awful decision from Wenger and Bendtner certainly played as though he had a point to prove tonight.

Point proven Niklas.

-Shaun-

fabo said:
-Shaun- said:
I believe the winner of the Man Utd vs Arsenal game in the QF will go onto win the FA Cup.

If United get through I agree.

Never know with us.......Stoke, Brum, West Ham, City still in the cup. We are liable to bottle it.

True, true. I was gonna say 'we won't make the same mistake twice' then, but who knows with us.

Just imagine if we got to the final and played Birmingham again :lol:

SA Gunner

I see Birmingham are still in the mix.

Would love to face them, and be labeled underdogs :)

eye4goal

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
Clichy scored?

Clichy scored a goal?
No I'm dreaming.

Unbelievable really. The only other goal he scored was a consolation in a 2-1 defeat at Stoke by the aid of two deflections :lol:

yuvken

Established Member
underdog vs Brum?
As hard as I try, I can't imagine that. If we lose to them 10 times in a row, I'd still find it hard.

SA Gunner

yuvken said:
underdog vs Brum?
As hard as I try, I can't imagine that. If we lose to them 10 times in a row, I'd still find it hard.

If we are labeled underdogs for that game, we will romp to victory.

-vapour-

Best stat of the night?

1254 - There were more passes in Arsenal's game v Leyton Orient than in the Arsenal v Barcelona match 2 weeks ago (1114). Purity.

fabo

6.51 / 10
OK performance from us, didn't get out of second gear really and Orient put up little resistance. But a welcome result all the same.

Almunia.....nothing to do really. Although needs to be sharper coming out at times. Left Miquel up s**t creek once when he tried to shepard the ball out.

Eboue.....meh, out of position so often. Pointless runs aswell.
Squillaci/Miquel......little to do. Hopefully Bartley can come back next season.
Gibbs....solid match, some good forward play. Won the pen.

Denilson....solid match
Diaby.....meh, clown apart from the little burst into the box.
Rosicky...average
Henderson.......average

Chamakh.....still not impressed.
Bendtner......good hat-trick.

Nasri and Jack looked good when they came on aswell.

-vapour-

499 - L Orient's total of 499 passes v Arsenal tonight is higher than 13 of the 14 PL away teams to play at the Emirates this season. Pluck.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Good result, glad to see Bendtner doing well. All in all a decent run-out for the fringe players and as others have said, maybe this replay wasn't the worst thing in the world after all.

Hope Rosicky's alright.

Y va marquer

Established Member
Quite harsh on Diaby there fabo
I thought he had a good game particularly seeing as he's just back from injury.
Needs to figure out his options more quickly when he does burst forward but other than that he was fine.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom